Thanksgiving

Oh Thanksgiving, Thanksgivings how can I feel so good at the moment of it all. But yet have regrets when you are on your fourth plate and they bring out the deserts. I know must... make...room...one...last...bite.

Thanksgiving has came around the corner I'm just glad I didn't do any shopping because I would only go if I was getting something to eat. I'm just saying. It felt very casual than from when I was younger. When I was younger it was like a big deal. But when we did it, it was bata Bing bata boom. Well I'm glad it was casual.

This year we had less people like the number of guest was (excluding my cousin that basically lives here) my two aunts on my dad's side and Granny on mom's side. Which I'm glad the less the better which equals more leftovers.😏 I'm just saying. When we have a lot of people there would be no leftovers. One time when we got take out boxes instead of people taking our dishes and they thought oh let's take it all and leave the host with nothing!

That
Was
Devastating

Yes the next day I cried no cornbread,ham,turkey,dressing,banana pudding. Okay enough of tragedy. This year we have a lot more and maybe I will bring it with me to lunch yummy.

I had to make three things this year and I get to contribute more since I'm older. Me and Tiana made seven up pound cake, I made cornbread (extra sugar), and cranberry sauce. I feel proud. The cooking was behind schedule and instead of eating at 2:00pm we ate at 6:00pm. Which happens every year so we were prepared.

Of course my aunt kept asking if we had paper plates but we ran out and she kept asking and I could've ripped my hair out. "Y'all ain't got paper plates?" Or my Granny joined in and asked us to look for plates. Then they started saying "I have paper plates I could've brought them. Why y'all ain't tell me?" And I'm like why didn't you bring them instead repeating it over and over.

My aunt Lori (real name Laura will explain later) is known to not make the best baked mac n cheese. Of course we were just eating it just to eat it and be nice. My dad on the other hand was putting the Mac n cheese back in the pot. He would do that to his own sister he would do it to anyone.

When we finally finished our war of people vs food, food won, we had to do the dishes but it seemed like everyone disappeared but me. Aunt Lori had to do the dishes and I was left of course make the girl that can't lift her right arm properly. Then dad made the rest go in and do it while I sat in the Family Room.

But my dads family fuss over everything  especially my aunt ughh! Aunt Sonya and Aunt Lori were fussing over cake. Yes cake. Aunt Lori threw away Aunt Sonya's slice of cake and we had a lot more left and they kept fussing over it and I wanted to rip my hair out aaaahh!!

When everyone went home and all was left was the leftovers and us the kitchen is cleaned nice and quiet. Of course dad said everyone get off your devices and spend time with each other. "Nira, do you even read?" He asked me and I'm like on Wattpad but if I told him about it he would look it up and see all the romance books and he would find my nerdy library and he would make one too!!😫😫 that would be terrible!! Trust me it is.

We played would you rather. It was fun and we had some good ones and ones that I could vomit at. Mine was would you rather have a humble OCD roommate or an obnoxious slob? It was fun eventually everyone went to sleep and I just sat there on Wattpad. Or Wattlife because I do that more than social media. Book worm I know.

Well time for Korean Dramas 😏😍 they got some hotties.

Thanks for the votes like thanks a bunch. When I saw the votes it made my day thank you. Eat three meals a day and more is coming!! Would you rather be the person that cleans the dead bodies or a Gynecologist?