Just a brief talk about my day...

So I woke up early and went to school early so I can do my homework. That I soon found out wasn't the write homework anyway! AKA. I did the wrong homework...I did the homework that was overdue and I didn't need to do it because I was excused from it...LOL!

School was boring as usual. Well... Apart from the fact I started reading in my geography lesson and I got in trouble...like deep trouble I mean half the kids next to me were there for purposes I could understand. Like the girl next to me brought illegal fireworks into school and I'm here because I read a book in class...like seriously!?!!

You can't get me in this much trouble because i was reading a book from the school library in the middle of my class...

So I got stayed there for the whole day and I'm going tomorrow, luckily, I was with my best friend Sarah who also got into trouble for reasons beyond my tiny little Tom Hiddleston fangirl brain. We kept making faces at each other from across the room. Man what would I do without her....probably not get in as much trouble but I wouldn't have as much fun!

So I got home late and I'm going to take a shower....oh well maybe tomorrow at school won't be as annoyingly annoying?!!?...probably not....

Bye!!!☺️😞😏☺️😭😇😇😎😍😉😅😎