Prologue

Hey!! i know i know sorry about my Fanfiction on High School of the Dead anime/manga. It will be On Hold till I finished Fixing the Grammar and Typos (>_<) Gomen mina-san... anyway this is my very first Naruto Fanfic. and I dedicated this to my IDOL..

I hope you Support me about this..Because I'm a little nervous ..

-AYAH- (=^___^=)

---------------

Zetsu is on the way back  to Amegakure, after killing the Kage of Takigakure. Pein as enough of that guy anyways, he has too much information about the Akatsuki. (WZ= White ZetsuBZ= Black Zetsu)

*Hik *Sob 

"What is-F*cking-that?"Zetsu Asking Himself (or them self?) and turning around after sensing a strong amount of chakra but there's something wrong with it and he can't pointed out.

So he sink under the ground and appeared a mile away where his stood a while ago, only to see emerald orbs that's swelling with tears looked at him surprisingly. A little girl whose crying look at him strangely if his instinct hadn't failed him, she's about 5 to 6 years old but why is a little girl will be in the middle of the Forest and All alone to be exact. And the fact that he can sense a large amount of chakra inside her body.

"Who *hik are you *hik Mister?" the little girl asked between her sob

Zetsu raise a brow because of three reasons, first- the little girl diddn't flinch when she saw him and that's a rare event ,VERY RARE, second-she's wearing a HUGE ANBU attire, that is if you can still call it wearing because it was hanging on her shoulder loosely, third - the question is out in someway, and he find it odd that the little girl asked him that question but still pushed it aside.

"Why are in here little -Bitch- that's not nice hell i care" asked and argue with himself as the little girl look at him/them curiously.

"Sakura didn't *hik know why Mister, Sakura just *hik woke up in here."she innocently said while wipping her tears away.

 "Awe~ Isn't she adorable Black Zetsu?-You're growing soft White Zetsuno i'm not why don't you just admit it Dammit!! -Tch. fine, we need to leave now you know-" Zetsu said

"Can Sakura come?" she asked the Plant man as she stand up while her  'clothes' fell off her shoulder completely hangging loosely around her arms , she stop crying a minute ago because of the man who kept arguing to himself.

"Sure~ Are you crazy? why?we can't leave her here all by herself you know - Dammit White Zetsu we're freaking Cannibal, YOU shouldn't care if she die's here or not -oh come on don't be soo heartless she's just a kid you idiot. -Your not going to stop aren't you? -  nope - FINE Dammit!!"  after saying that he grudgedly pick-up the little kid and on the same time pulling the 'dress' she's wearing..

 "your wierd Mister" she said to the Plant man he just glared at her.

"But Sakura Like's it!!" she said cheerfully hugging Zetsu which made him stop and surprissingly look down to the little girl that his carrying. A small smile crept on his face not the sadistic one he normally wear if his hungry or whatever but a very Warm smile.

"Zetsu" he mumble

 the little girl look up at him with a brightly smile on her face..

"Hai!! Zetsu-nii!! i'm Haruno Sakura!!" she said cheerfully 

 Zetsu knew to himself that he like this little girl Already...

------------

YEY!!! Prologue is finished !!

sorry it's short but don't forget to

Comment/Suggest

and Vote!!

 ...I'll update sooon!!

ARIGATO MINA-san!!

-AYAH-

(=^______^=)V