Child-man and a Child (Literary)

Zetsu looked down to the little pinked haired girl who is hugging his right leg.

"Zetsu-nii how long is your mission will take?" she asked innocently at her Nii-san as she looked up with her emerald eyes.

"Maybe 5 or a week but I'll go home as soon as I can Cherry Blossom" Zetsu said as he crouched down to make his eye level equal to the little kid.

 "Ok" she said looking down 

"Be a good kid ok?" he said to her as he patted her hair, standing in process

"Aye Aye!! Captain!" Sakura cheerfully replied to him as she salute at him like a navy crew

 "You! If anything happens to her I'll definitely eat you!" He said to the Orange mask guy.

"HAI!! <3" Tobi yelled back at him 

 Zetsu took his last glance to his Little Sakura before he close the entrance of the base wishing that Sakura would be fine.

 ---------

Tobi happily yelled after seeing Zetsu walked out the entrance of the Base before running towards Sakura whose looking at him like his Crazy or something [ which he is literary (>_>)].

"Sakura-chan Tobi wants to asked if Sakura is hungry? Because Tobi is."

"Ano..Tobi-nii (YEY! You called Tobi, Tobi-nii!!)..I think there's no food inside the refregerator" Sakura awkwardly said to the child-man

"Eh? Tobi wants to know , how Sakura-chan knew that there's no food inside?" he asked as he tilt his head side ways and having a large question mark written above his head.

"Because Mommy [referring to Konan] said that she'll get us food so we have to wait for her to got home besides didn't we just eat breakfast Tobi-nii?" 

"But Tobi is hungry.. (TT__TT) " Tobi whinned at her.

"Why don't we just go out side?"

"Oh?! OH! then let buy food!! then then we play at the park !!" Tobi squealed in delight.

"YUP!" Sakura agreed jumping Up and Down

--------------------------------------------

Both Sakura and Tobi went out side the based and walk towards the village near it [ the same village in Bullying~ and Explanation~] as they walk towards it Sakura made a conversation.

"Neh Tobi-nii why do you wear a mask?" 

"It's a secret~ " he said to the kid gaining more curiosity from it

"I won't tell the others! "

"Honto? you won't tell?" 'Tobi' asked the kid making her widen her eyes

"Wahh! you have 2 different voice!! just like Zetsu-nii!!" the kid exclaimed making 'Tobi' chuckle because he didn't expect that kind of reaction. 

'Indeed she's different, well what do I expect she didn't even fudge when she met Zetsu, so it's reasonable..I like this kid.' He though as he let a genuine smile make it's way on his face though no one can see it under that swirly orange mask of his.

then out of a blue He grab Sakura and jump above of one of the tree that is near to them,  3 kunai's are deeply attached at the ground where they standing earlier.

"Sakura you stay here ok?" Tobi said to her before casting a justu on her making the kid invincible to the other ninja who attacked them.

"Hai Tobi-nii"  she replied making her self comfortable behind those large branches

"keep this a secret ok? Tobi will be back soon~" 

Tobi jump down and run towards the other direction, away from that tree to protect Sakura.

YES to protect a new person that he will treasure for sure.

'I Madara Uchiha promise that I will protect her no Matter what' he though to himself as he jump from tree to tree to get rid of the Rogue Ninja's

------------------------------------

ok sorry for the long wait i'm just so busy and besides i need to finish my projects that will be due to next week so yes you might figure it out...

 and Yey! I'm 19 now! happy Birth day to me!

anyway hope you like this chap..i know it's not that much but this is what i can think of...sorry >_<

P.S : 4 to 5 chapters to go and this story will be saying goodbye to you guys

P.P.S : don't worry i have a new Story about Sakura-chan!! <3