Anouncement!!!!

Hi Everyone ! I know it's been a while..

A really long time..

Anyways I'm sorry to say that I'm not going to continue this series and will never be continued.

Yes NEVER is the word.

After all I'm restarting this series.

Yes, RESTARTING also known as Rewriting.

So I'll see you soon Guys!!

And also I'm giving you some sneak peek.

—— Stronger Than Ever (I'm Stronger than Before Rewrite)—-

She already know that most of the people of Konoha thought that she a burden to Team 7 after all two students are a powerhouse of their on, then there's their teacher that another league of his on. She is expected to match them and stand side by side to them.

She also thought that she can too if her their guide her enough but by time and time again she can see that Kakashi-sensei have his attention towards the other two and only can spare her a small instruction only then just to spur another rivalry between the two other Genin (idiots).

She thought that is okay but as she see the other Genin gets stronger and being paid attention by their teachers. She start to doubt Kakashi-sensei having a plan on helping her get better. And after what happened on Sasuke and the Village, she even doubts if he even remembers her.

"I don't want to stay like this, i like to be better and stronger, I don't want to be weak anymore" she said to her self as she stared at her hands sadness pools on her eyes.

"Then why don't you train?" A voice called behind her making her jump a little before she turn to look at the one who spoke at her.

—————
Series will be starting on the end of June 2020.

Also I'm the doing my cover so bare with me everyone.

Love lots,
Ayah

Ja Nee~~