Reunion~

OH this Chapter is a hmmm interesting one for me to make.....I have two special people for all of you guys hope you'll like it..

----------------------- 

 "Daddy can we go outside?" said the Adorable 8 years old using her pout and puppy dog face which most of them can't say no [ i think it's all of them].

 He manage AGAIN to send all his members to a mission that might take for days (approximately 2 to 3 days length)

"Er...Fine" Pein sigh in defeat as he stood up from his seat and walk towards the door where the kid waiting for him cheerfully and patiently.

'*sigh I'ts been what 2 and a half years since Sakura arrive but each time I manage to forget about her and end up being her babysitter, though I don't mind it well' He thought to himself as they walk the pathway that leads towards the small village.  

When they arrive in a local park he let Sakura's hand go. But before she can even take another step Pein called her and start to say reminders to her.

  "Sakura don't go far away from me, ok?"

"Hai!"

 "Stay where I can see you"

"Hai!"

"Don't run around too fast, you might trip"

"Yes Daddy"

"Don't talk to strangers, specially the older once"

"Hai"

"Don't-"

"Don't worry Daddy I'm going to be fine" Sakura manage to interupt the older man as she giggle.

"Alright then" Pein sigh as he watch the kid go and enjoy her time while he on the other hand let a small warm smile show up

"Well,well that's not something that you can see and hear everyday" Someone said from behind that made the akatsuki's leader turn around and see who is it.