Whoever you are~

Sorry for the wait guys..

I've been busy this past days.

---------------------------

  Itachi is sitting on a bench in a local park in a Village near their base while keeping an eye on the small pink haired girl whose currently making a castle in the sand box near the swing. Itachi remembered how he got drag into this.Apparently a certain Blueman gave the other an idea to abandon the little girl to him while they we're away....

**Flashback**

"Oi! Itachi!" Kisame yelled across the room calling the Uchiha whose in the living room reading a book.

"What?"Itachi asked without looking at his partner.

"Your the one whose in charge of the kid this time" Kisame said putting down the kid next to him who just blinked at the kid.

"And what about you?" he asked trying to avoid the responsibility of the kid.

"Nah..I have a mission together with Zetsu"

"And the others?"

"They have thy're on missions to complete with."

'Damn' he thought to himself

"What about Tobi?"

"There's No way~ we're letting him Watched over her" Zetsu interupted their conversation then dragging Tobi by his collar.

 "B-but Tobi wants to play with Sakura-chan!!" Tobi yelled as he was dragged away by Zetsu out of the scene, a stream of tears poling out at the lone hole of his mask.

"Yeah, there's no way we can let that idiot watch over her you know" Blue man said before following the Plant man and the Child-man.

 -----

"Ita-nii!! Ita-nii!!" she called waving a small shovel that she's holding to the Uchiha and having small amounts of sand on her chubby cheeks. Itachi gave a small nod towards the girl just to let her know that he heard her.

In some reason Itachi can't help himself to remember about his his beloved (not that someone know anyway) Otōto because of this little girls actions.

...

"Nii-san!! Wook (look) what Mom got me!"  the 3 year old Sasuke yelled at him waving a small teddy bear.

"Nii-san!! Mom cook some delicious snack for us!"