Phase 1

August 2013
Los Angeles, California
2:25 a.m

Robyn

"Hey Rihanna, your looking hot tonight!" 

I heard the paparazzi say as I walked out the 1Oak nightclub. My best friend Melissa suggested that we go out tonight to celebrate the new photoshoot I did for Glamour magazine but to be honest, I wasn't in the mood for it. Its been 3 months since me and Chris broke up and I was feeling down about it. He texted me this morning telling me congratulations and how good I looked. We promised to at least still be friends like how we used to be but I honestly didn't want that. I would've loved for us to still be together but the way our schedules, especially mine are set up, we would barely have enough time for each other. With me being on a world tour and him prepping for his album among other things, it just wouldn't work out. I knew it was the right thing to do for the both of us but we literally just got back together and I didn't want it to end. I'm glad we still had each others friendship and that's all that matters. I was only gonna be in L.A for 2 days and then I had to go back to New York. Chris suggested that we see each other before I left but I wasn't too sure about it. Being around him sets a fire off in me and after 3 months of no sex, I definitely would jump on his dick in 2 seconds. Not only that, I would probably get emotional as fuck and I didn't want for him to see me crying. He really hates when I do. I told him I would think about it which he knows means no. I just couldn't face him yet. Maybe when I come back I'll be ready.