Phase 3

December 25th, 2012
L.A

Chris

"I''ll be back in a while," I said to Karrueche as I grabbed my keys from off the table. She was staring at me with a scowl on her face and her arms crossed.

"Babe it's Christmas. Where could you possibly be going that's-"

"Look, stop asking me all these damn questions and shit. I said I'll be back."

I grabbed my jacket and headed out of her apartment, downstairs where my driver was waiting for me. I swear that girl was annoying me more and more each day, which made my decision a whole lot easier. I was on my way to spend the day with the love of my life.

Ultimately, I knew my decision would end up hurting her but I couldn't be away from Robyn anymore and I didn't want her to get hurt more than she already has. She always said she had a feeling something was going on between us but I would always deny it. Me and Rob really started talking more earlier this year when she asked me to be on the remix of Birthday Cake" . I was more than ready and willing to record with her. We knew that once she released it, it would shock everyone, and that's exactly what she wanted. In return, I asked her to remix "Turn Up The Music" and she was more excited than me. Music was another thing that we loved and connected us to each other so it was only right we did more songs together, even if people didn't like us collaborating.

I spent a lot of time trying to find myself after what I did to her. The was the one thing I regretted most because I should've known better. Seeing my mom get put through that, I always said it would never be me. After that happened, I was really depressed and even though she said she forgave me, it still weighed heavy on my heart. I always knew though that even if we never spoke or got back together again, she will always love me and I would always love her. If we ever needed each other for anything, we could always come to each other.

As the car pulled up to her house, I grabbed my phone so I could call her but that's when her front door opened and out she walked. I always loved how she walked because it was always full of confidence. It felt like everything was moving in slow motion and the big smile she had on her face said it all. Before she reached the door, I rushed out to open it for her.

"Wow, thank you babe. You didn't have to."

"I wanted to. Just get your sexy ass in the car," I grabbed her hand and kissed it as she got in then closed the door and ran to my side to get in as well. We were on our way to the Lakers versus Knicks game to celebrate Christmas.

"You sure you wanna go this game? We could stay in and just chill all day. Everybody is gonna see us and I just want you to be sure you wanna do this?"

She had a concerned look on her face. I grabbed her hand and stared deep into her eyes.

"Of course I'm sure baby girl. I'm with you now and I want everyone to know. I'm not ashamed and I don't care what they think, this is about me and you. Plus, when the game is over, I got some other things in mind that I wanna do so we gonna enjoy this game and enjoy our day, got it?"

"Got it."

She grabbed my face and kissed me and before you know it, we were having a full make-out session and I was ready to take her down right in the backseat. My driver cleared his throat and told us we made it to the arena. We gathered ourselves then got out and went through the back entrance where there was no paparazzi. She grabbed my hand tight as we were approaching the court. I knew she was a little nervous about this and I understood why but I on the other hand was ready. What's understood doesn't have to be explained and I was ready to show the world how many fucks I gave.

Robyn

The noise from all the people that were out there was what made my nerves go up. I was so happy to finally be with Chris again but today was the day that we were going to officially show everybody in the world we were back together. I didn't really care what people thought about me or us but it was just a little overwhelming. I love Chris to death and if this is what he wanted to do, then I would stick by his side. As soon as we stepped foot on the court, I held onto his hand extra tight. He gave me a smile and rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb. As we walked past the crowds of people, I immediately felt all eyes on us. I could see the camera's immediately panning on us. I took a deep breath and continued to walk to our seats and hopefully I looked like nothing was wrong with me. We took our seats, which were courtside and he took my jacket off of me.

"You good babe?"

I smiled at him, "Yeah baby. I love you."

"I love you more," he kissed me and wrapped his arm around me. We leaned back and got comfortable in our seats as the game began to start. I had a really good feeling about today.

The game was great and we were now about to walk out the center. Me and Chris decided to go out through the front instead of the back. We saw the gang of paparazzi that were waiting outside and knew they were gonna get real excited once they saw us walking together.

"You ready?," He asked as we were approaching the door.

"Of course."

We walked out hand in hand, the questions and snapping of cameras was all you heard. I was so happy when we finally got into the car.

"Thank you Lord," I said to myself.

"Go to my place Rod," he told his driver.

"I just want to be laid in bed with you right now," I laid down and put my head on his lap.

"Don't worry baby, we gonna be in the bed but we ain't gonna be laying there," he whispered in my ear. We haven't had sex in about a month due to me keeping him on restriction until he came back to me. Now that he's made his decision, I was more than ready to bust it all the way open for him.

"I love the sound of that. I'll even throw in something extra special since its Christmas."

"See, this why I love you. I was thinking the exact same thing."

"And that's why I love you more," I sat up and kissed him. We were about to start making out but he stopped it.

"Unh-uh baby lets save our energy for later. You definitely gonna need it."

As soon as we got in the house, I was turned all the way on and the clothes were quickly coming off. He picked me up and walked to his bedroom then threw me on the bed. My legs were spread wide open, letting him see all of my bare goodies and he stood there like a hungry animal.

"All fours," he demanded and I did as I was told.

It was like a switch went off because he went into beast mode and rammed into me without warning. I screamed into the pillow and grabbed onto the covers tight. Chris' dick was huge in length and width and it was extremely good. Nothing has changed since we first had sex and it always feels like the first time. He had my toes curling, my back hurting and my vagina sore.

"Merry. Christmas. Robyn," he said as he pounded into me.

"Merrryyyy Chris- mmmmasssss!"

Best Christmas ever.

A/N: Tell me what you think about this chapter. I hope you enjoyed!

-Love Nae