Phase 2

April 28th, 2015
Los Angeles, California
1:05 a.m

"Thanks so much for coming Rih."

"No problem T. You know you my boy. This party was sick thanks for inviting me."

"You know, ain't no thang."

Me and Travis began laughing and continued talking. He invited me to his birthday party and let me tell you, this shit was super lit. Travis was really starting to kill the game now and I was so happy I met him. I had a slight feeling that maybe he liked me but I wasn't gonna act any different around him. As long as he stayed cool, so would I.

"Aye you got a chance to hold The Snake yet?"

"No oh my god where is he?"

"Outside wit Chris imma go get him."

Wait, Chris? He's here?

"Chris who?"

"Who else?" He then ran off outside.

I haven't spoken to Chris since the iHeartRadio Awards last month. We spoke a little backstage and he congratulated me on my performance. It was good seeing him again and what not. I also congratulated him on becoming a dad. That was a real shocker to me.

I got a little emotional when he texted me and told me she was his. No matter if we were together or not, I always hoped that it would be me to bear his first child and vice versa. She's really beautiful and it seems as though she's changing him for the better. Ain't no complaining, that's all I ever wanted for him.