Chapter 9

Sorryyyyyyyyy

----------------------------

Chapter 9

Sam's POV

Emotions are so difficult to handle. Books and movies make it seem so easy and free when in reality it takes work. It takes a toll on your body and mind and soul. Some more than others. Who even came up with the idea for emotions. Geez.

Can I go spook people now? Cause I've always wanted to do that.

For he first time in a long time I enjoyed a sunset in the company of another. It felt amazing to be able to experience that.

I guess the stories about the afterlife aren't true. There is no afterlife. Just torture watching the ones you care for live on while you're stuck in a certain age. Torture. I don't even want to think about how I will be able to live without Derek. I just can't imagine how lonely I'd be. I'd kill myself again if I could.

Although I didn't understand completely what was happening... Maybe I can find someone who could help me. But... What would they be able to do? Lay me down for the last time and make what's left I me go to heaven or hell? There has to be another solution to this situation. But where?

"Sam?" Derek was looking at me like I was unstable and I was about to break down. Which to be fair is true.

"I don't know what to do. I-" I tried expressing the fear I felt, the pain, the joy that there was a reason I have been ignored, anything I was feeling at the moment. But I couldn't. Yet he seemed to understand what I meant. He instantly gathered me into his arms. There was no one around this part of town so we were safe from people forcing Derek into a mental facility.

"Shh it will be okay. We can do something about this. Alright?" Be tried to soothe me but it made it worse. What was I doing to him? How was I making him feel? Oh god, I'm a horrible person. My eyes made contact with his and in them I saw what he was feeling. His beautiful eyes were expressing to me what he had not said. But I understood.

As he grows old and eventually dies... I'll be there, never changing. Oh god, what is happening to us. I had never felt so conflicted ever... In my life. Now I just sound morbid.

What are we going to do?