Chapter 4

Ugh. I'm a horrible writer aren't I? I don't even update on time. I just edit it out a few months at a time.

Sam's POV

"This was the worst day ever I'm telling you! It's like I am a ghost to them. It's so fucking annoying! Why can't I be like them? Come. Tell me Derek. What makes me different." Sam was venting to Derek in a secluded part of town on a cafe.

"Now, now Sam. Has something terribly horrible ever happened to you that would cause them to ignore you forever? Don't look at me like that! You know what I'm trying to say." Derek looked expectantly at Sam. Hoping and trying to find out answers about why Sam was resented in this town.

Derek hadn't told Sam about the fact that he was onto here for a year, but, whenever he tried Sam would either smile, laugh or just be cute in general. It rendered Derek speechless.

"Hmm. There was a car crash a while back. But I don't know if anyone else was injured. It was after I woke up to everyone ignoring me. They hadn't even bothered to remove me from the hospital a month after and my current boyfriend at the time moved to L.A. and got himself a new boyfriend with my stuff laying outside. He got married earlier actually. Don't ask how I know that."

Derek was truly speechless at the suffering that Sam had been going through. It was heartbreaking. He was sure he would feel the same way if everyone he knew from young age started to avoid him like he was the plague.

"Who would do that! That is sick. Leaving a person in the hospital. Selling their belongings without permission. It pisses me off. That is wrong on so many levels." Derek was scowling so much and anger was the dominant emotion in his eyes as he re-ran this information in his head.

Who would do that!? Why is the main question here. What on earth happened?

He sighed and grabbed at Sam's hand dragging him to the entryway.

"W-where are w-we going!?" Sam was desperate to find out what had brought this on.

"We are going to find out what happened that day. That's what."

And so, the adventure for answers had begun.

--------..........--------- ;););););):);):):):)
I'm horrible aren't I?
IM SORRY!!!!!