Auditions

( Do not start video )

3rd person POV

"Arf!" Nigou barked loudly.

Kuroko heard his dog, and woke up to see something. Kirimora was sitting at the table, on her phone scrolling, while on her lap Nigou was loving the strokes that her hand made.

"Your so fluffy." Kirimora chuckled and continued to caress the dog's fur. Kuroko's heart beat slightly sped up due to this and he got up from his bed.

Hearing a creaking noise, Kirimora turned around to see Kuroko walking near her. Kirimora put down her phone and smiled, "Ohayou Kuroko-kun. Did we wake you?" Kirimora felt Nigou move in her lap.

Kuroko shook his head and sat down in front of the female, "Sorry if you don't like this, but as you can see I kinda made breakfast." Kirimora stood up and brought Nigou on his new bed.

In the corner of the bedroom, there was a big circular cushion with light blue dots in the inside of the circle. The cushion was covered in white fur, and the blue dots were mini heat warmers to keep the dog warm if needed.

Kuroko realized that there was a new piece of furniture, and put his plate away because he finished. Nigou happily rubbed his face on the cushion and squirmed around till he layed down in a curl.

Kirimora patted Nigou's head once more and walked away from the dog. She looked at Kuroko and tapped on the wall, "Since it's winter I thought that Nigou could use a bed for himself." She started.

Where she tapped, a button was located above her hand, "This button starts the heaters located on the cushion. It's not on high, but to Nigou it should feel like lying down on you." Kirimora smiled.

Kuroko kept his poker face, "How did you get this installed over night?" He asked. Kirimora just put one finger over her lips and winked, "Secret.".

"Now then, we have school in an hour so... Do you want to use the bathroom first?" Kirimora pointed to the door leading to the bathroom.

With a silent nod, Kuroko walked in the bathroom and shut the door. As the water was running, he thought to himself, ' Things are changing quickly. ' Kuroko kept his poker face though.

Timeskip

"Kirimora-san, you need to pick an elective!" The teacher slammed the forms on her desk.

"What?" Kirimora pretended to not understand.

"I said, you need to pick a club or elective. Christmas is coming up, and we are making all the clubs do something for the winter festival." The teacher tried to explain.

Kirimora's eyes sparkled, "Festival?!" She clapped happily. Kagami sighed and took the form only to circle music club.

"Knowing you, this would be your top option." Kagami pointed to the club he circled.

"Wait does this include all of them?" She looked to Kagami for answers.

"What do you mean all of them?" Sensei looked at Kirimora.

"Sensei, I'm pretty sure she means if it contains choir, orchestra and band." Kagami answered in Japanese.

"Oh yes! Music club includes all of that, so is that your decision?" The teacher hoped that Kirimora would say yes.

"How many members are there?" Kirimora tilted her head and started to fill out the form.

"Since there's not that many people who pass the qualifications, there are only five people not including the president of the club." The teacher signed the bottom, approving that Kirimora could take the test.