Broken necklace

Kuroko gaped, " Who are you?" He spoke as Kirimora turned her head towards the voice.

Kirimora's POV

    Why is he here?! Did Kagami tell-

No that won't happen. Why is he here then?! My heart hurts even more now. Not now...

' Momoi Satsuki, Tetsu-kun's girlfriend. '

It hurts even more when he asks who I was. No matter, I have a drama shoot! I can't let all these crew members' effort go in vain. Hiding my feelings in my poker face, I just turned my head away from Tesu-kun and smiled to everyone else.

I'm not ready to face him yet. My thoughts are all jumbled! I don't know what to think of him at the moment...

Breaking me out of my thoughts, Ura tapped my shoulder. She looked at me with concern, "Shall I issue a complaint?" She glanced at Tesu-kun.

I shook my head no, "It's fine. After all, I knew he would see this at some point." I didn't make eye contact with Ura.

Oh Ura is my manager! She has soft long purple hair and cat-like red eyes. It's terrifying to see her at night...

    Although even though she looks scary, Ura is really pretty and nice! I was introduced to her by my father...

Flashback

"Megumi!" I heard my father's voice boom near the door so I turned to look.

He stood with a bright smile on his face, and when he got near me he put his arm on my shoulder. My father smiled, "You finally got into modeling! You know, I have always tried to get you publicly famous. But all you cared about was shining privately!" He sighed.

I chuckled and took off his arm off my shoulder. My father looked at me with pride, "So, as thanks for carrying out my wishes... I got you a manager!" His voice boomed.

I looked behind him and a lady with purple hair, red eyes and an intimidating aura. I gulped, "She's kind of scary." I whispered to my father.

He laughed loudly, "Don't worry about that! Her name is Ura, and I think you both will get along!" He introduced.

"Now if you excuse me, I need to head back to America for a meeting." He texted someone on his phone.

I gasped, "Thanks for taking the time to visit me." I smiled gratefully.

"Save your smiles for the shoot and no problem." My father spoke confidently.

I looked at my new manager, "You have been officially quiet." I mumbled.

"Nice to meet you! My name is Megumi, Ura!" I smiled and she slightly smiled back.

"It's my pleasure Megumi-san." She smiled beautifully.

I blushed in embarrassment, her looks tripled mine! I smiled, "Let's have a good business going." I raised my hand for a high five and she tapped her hand against mine.

Flashback end

After we got to know each other, both me and Ura got comfortable in each other's presence. And now...