Back to school

What Kirimora was wearing ^
3rd person POV

    Kirimora got permission from the director to allow her to wear anything as long as it's not too revealing. Kirimora disliked the way the uniform fit so she decided to threaten the director...

    Yawning, Kirimora checked the time on her watch, "10 more minutes till the bell rings huh?" She sighed and left her bag at the side of her desk.

    A few seconds after Kirimora left, Kuroko entered the classroom and saw her bag on the desk. Overjoyed, Kuroko decided to wait...

    Of course he didn't show it on the outside. A minute before the bell rang, Kirimora came back into the class to only be surrounded by fans.

    "Alright! Go sit down!" The homeroom teacher yelled.

    "It seems we have PE as homeroom, so Kirimora-san are you sitting out again?" The teacher looked at the schedule and then Kirimora.

    "Yeah. I'll be in the music room." Kirimora nonchalantly waved and left to go to the music room...

    Aoi, who was also in her homeroom smirked, "I'll be skipping PE as well." Aoi left before the homeroom teacher could say anything.

    Kuroko sighed, and the homeroom teacher rolled his eyes. He clapped his hands and decided to lead the class to the designated area.

(Play video)

    Aoi heard piano in the music room, so he decided to go see if it was either Fuku or Kirimora. To his luck, it was Kirimora.

    As he expected, her piano playing gave a soothing effect. He leaned on the door frame and listened for a few seconds but he walked closer and sat on the bench.

    Kirimora stopped playing with her left hand, and Aoi covered for her. Both of them playing piano...

    Kirimora smiled as Aoi tapped the last note, "That was fun." She playfully stuck her tongue out.

    Aoi looked at Kirimora's appearance and heard her voice, "You've changed." Aoi spoke bluntly.

    "Oh have I?" Kirimora yawned.

    "Not that I give a damn. Your perfect no matter how you change." Aoi smirked and played his own piece.

    Kirimora just watched him play the piano but after a minute, she joined in unable to watch any longer. She added a few more layers and Aoi smirked.

    Clapping was heard when they finished, and the rest of the music club was there with Mrs. Fumiko. Ume and Sora grinned.

    "Oh? Hmm?" Ume hummed.

    "This seems suspicious.." Sora teased.

    Kirimora ignored their comments and just yawned again showing no interest. Aoi chuckled seeing her reaction, "Aww, you've changed. If it was the old you, Megumi you would have complained or reacted to our teasing." Fuku wanted to see if it still worked.

    So the midget jumped trying to grope Kirimora, but Aoi blocked her attempt. Kirimora put her hands behind her head, "It's almost time for first period, I'm going to go get a snack." Kirimora waved to the music club.

****

    Class has ended, and Momoi visited Seirin again because she needed to give new documents to Kuroko.

    "Tetsu-kun, is she really that important to you?" Momoi pouted because Kuroko was giving all his attention to Kirimora.

    "Yes." Kuroko spoke bluntly.

    Momoi pouted, "Demo~ I have better curves and I'm more helpful in basketball." She grabbed his tie.

    Kuroko hesitated, "Momoi-san, what are you doing?" He asked obliviously.

    Momoi pulled his tie and pressed her lips against Kuroko's. Shocked, Kuroko put his hands on Momoi's shoulders trying to push her away.

    Kirimora walked in as if time wasn't on Kuroko's side. And since Kuroko's back was facing the door, Kirimora couldn't see the actual front.

    Momoi saw Kirimora and smirked in triumph, ' Tetsu-kun is mine! I saw him first! ' Momoi smirked.

    But to the pink haired girl's surprise, Kirimora didn't have a response. Kirimora cleared her throat, "AHEM! If your going to make out, do it in another place. I'm just trying to get my bag." Kirimora spoke emotionlessly.

    Kuroko's eyes widened at her voice, Momoi pulled away from the kiss. Momoi kept the smirk on her face as she walked out, "Remember Tetsu-kun is mine." She whispered to Kirimora on the way out.

    Kirimora darkened at the new words that may haunt her.

    Kirimora kept her word and literally only came in the classroom for her bag. Kuroko didn't know what to say once more...

    "Listen, Megumi-chan-" Kuroko began.

    "Sorry for interrupting and if your not too slow, you can catch up to Momoi in a minute." Kirimora didn't look Kuroko in the eye and slung the bag over her shoulder.

' What am I saying?! '

    "Megumi-chan, please hear me out." Kuroko wanted to clear the misunderstanding.

    "I'll listen to you..." Kirimora smiled gently.

    Kuroko was about to speak once more but Kirimora interrupted, "...Another time. I have a shoot in an hour and I don't want to be late. Ja ne~" Kirimora waved to Kuroko and began to leave.

    Kuroko slammed his hand on the wall trapping Kirimora, "I don't want to wait anymore! It hurts Megumi-chan!" Kuroko yelled as his bangs covered his eyes.

    Kirimora felt like tearing up, but kept her poker face. Kuroko stuttered, "I-It hurts. Y-You changed and y-your so cold now..." his voice wavered.

' Taiga said that Tesu-kun barely shows his emotions. So is this a rare chance? '

    Kirimora sighed, "I miss the Megumi-chan I fell for! The one who tries hard when playing, smiles warmly, and is gentle enough to make Nigou swoon over simple strokes..." Kirimora's eyes widened as tears fell from his beautiful blue eyes.

    "It's so lonely now! Megumi-chan, don't leave me!" Kuroko's bangs moved and she could see tears visible.

    Kirimora chuckled and wiped his tears, "Men aren't supposed to cry Tesu-kun." She teased.

    Kuroko kept his hand beside her head, and his bangs covered his eyes. His voice wavered once more, "Don't leave me alone, Megumi-chan." Kuroko whimpered.

    Kuroko got caught up in the moment and leaned his head in, but was stopped by Kirimora's hand. She scowled, "Don't kiss me with the lips that got stained by another woman.".

◕‿◕

    I'm officially done with life. What am I even doing with this story¿?