Confirmation

Recap:

"How are you so calm?!" Kagami raised his voice, Kuroko turned to look at the red head. On the outside, Kagami only saw Kuroko acting like normal. His poker face was the same, his hands weren't shaking, and his voice was still monotonous as well.

Since Kagami can't see his feelings, he assumed that Kuroko was a-okay. Kuroko shrugged, "She just fainted, it's nothing serious." Kuroko spoke monotonously.

Kagami clenched his fists, " You don't know anything." He whispered to himself, but Kuroko heard it obviously.

3rd person POV

    "How are you feeling?" Kagami asked the weak female.

    She slowly opened her eyes, "Dim the f^cking lights Taiga. It's so bright." She hissed and put her arm over her eyes.

    "Kirimora-san, are you okay?" Kuroko asked monotonously, receiving a glare from Kagami.

    "Ara~ What is this? Taiga and Kuro-kun are fighting?" Kirimora sat up, but regretting it because her head started to throb.

    "Idiot. Stay lying down." Kagami chuckled.

    Kirimora yawned, "How's practice?" She asked, wanting to break the awkward atmosphere.

    "Coach let us go because of your condition." Kagami grabbed her hand.

    "Oh so it's my fault you guys aren't practicing?" Kirimora stared.

    "No, it's not your fault Kirimora-san." Kuroko spoke gently.

    Kirimora laughed, "Geesh. You make it sound like I'm dying! Calm dafaq down." She stood up once more, ignoring the fact that her eye sight was blurry and her head was throbbing.

    She leaned on the wall, "Ne, do me a favor and cook me something Taiga." Kirimora asked the red head.

    Despite unable to see him clearly, she could see faint colors in her vision. Kagami just nodded and his footsteps informed Kirimora that he left.

    "Man... It almost happened again." Kirimora sighed.

    Unable to contain the tears, she sank down and sat on the floor. Tears fell onto her lap and she clenched her fists, "Why?..." She wiped the tears that was blurring her vision more.

    Being the gentleman he was, Kuroko couldn't stand by and watch a fragile girl cry. Kuroko approached Kirimora and hugged her tightly, "It's okay Kirimora-san." Kuroko assured her.

    Kuroko felt her snuggle closer and his heart beat sped up, "I can't see you clearly right now, but thanks Kuro-kun..." She spoke faintly.

    Kuroko petted her head and looked down at the female in his arms. ' Do I like Kirimora-san? ' He asked himself.

    Kirimora wrapped her arms around his neck, "Kuro-kun, please let me stay like this." She whispered in his ear before losing consciousness.

    Kuroko weakly picked Kirimora up, and put the female on her bed. He walked into the kitchen to where Kagami was cooking, "She fainted again." Kuroko spoke to Kagami.

    "For her, that's normal." Kagami sighed.

    Kuroko sat down on a chair and Nigou walked towards him. Kagami shivered, but kept cooking. Nigou jumped on the chair then onto the table and sat down. Kuroko petted his dog while Kagami started to sweat because now there was a dog near by.

    "Kagami-kun, how do you know if you like someone?" Kuroko asked Kagami.

    Crack. Kagami cracked the egg over the stove and made scrambled eggs. He grabbed other ingredients and continued to cook various things.

    "After this she gets really hungry and is very weak. Honestly, her mind seems like it's in a cage." Kagami indirectly warned Kuroko.

    Kuroko wondered why Kagami dodged his question, "What does she mean, 'it almost happened again'?" Kuroko asked.

    "When we were little, she was really hyperactive and crazy. She had this habit to becoming drunk-like whenever she laughs too much. Although that led to an accident..." Kagami started.

    Kuroko just listened quietly while the food sizzled, and the atmosphere thickened. Kagami sighed, "Not going to mention what accident, but she lost her memories as well as some parts of her personality. When she says again, she most likely means that her memories almost disappeared and the feeling of that accident rushed into her head. Her mind weakens for a few hours and she becomes hungry and drowsy." Kagami finished cooking as well as talking.

    Kagami left Kuroko to get Kirimora as well as let him think alone. Kuroko petted Nigou, "Kirimora-san has a rough condition huh?" He spoke to Nigou.

    "Kuro-kun~" Kirimora sluggishly tugged on his sleeve. Startled, Kuroko looks at Kirimora. She looked normal, but her actions proved that she wasn't. Kagami sighed and sat her in a chair, when he placed the fried rice in front of her she smiled, "Yay! Thanks Taiga!" She spoke softly.

    Kirimora ate the fried rice in peace, while the two males stared at her making sure that she doesn't choke nor faint. Kagami looked at Kuroko, "Kuroko, if you like someone, you easily get alone when they aren't with you, you would do anything for them, your heart beats faster when your near them, and you can easily get jealous." Kagami purposely emphasized the last word.

    Kuroko thought to himself to test those feelings out the next day, "Waaaah! I finished." Kirimora put the tip on the spoon on top of her bottom lip and pouted.

    Kagami grinned, "Yes, there's more to where that came from." He happily gave her another serving and waved to Kuroko.

    "Make sure to help her out... and be careful..." Kagami whispered the last part. Kagami grabbed his things and left the dorm room immediately.

    Kirimora grabbed Kuroko's sleeve, "Ne, help me." She spoke quietly.

Kuroko looked at the female, but quickly looked away. She pouted, "Why won't senpai... Nwotice meh?" She cried slightly.

Kuroko didn't budge, if he turned around to look he would see her chest. Since she was wearing a loose shirt, the sleeve fell slightly and her right shoulder was showing.

Since she was hazy, her thoughts were jumbled and she had no pride whatsoever. Kirimora slid her arm around Kuroko's neck ignoring the throbbing heart that pumped out of his chest.

    ' Your heart beats faster when your near them. '

She pressed her cheek onto his, "Kuro-kun... Help *hiccup* me... I can't find *hiccup* my phone!" She whined.

Kuroko stood up from the chair to help her look for the phone, "Sure, but you need to be in bed Kirimora-san." Kuroko spoke in monotone.

    ' You would do anything for them. '

    "I'm only just helping find her phone." Kuroko sighed.

    Kirimora squirmed on the bed, "Nya~ it's so hottssssu!!" She whined.

    Kuroko went to ask her what could he could do to help, but she just stripped her shirt leaving her in her undershirt.

    Kuroko immediately turned around, "Kirimora-san, I'm going to look for your phone now." He spoke emotionlessly.

◕‿◕

    Kay... This is getting really long. I'll split it into two chapters...