Jealously

3rd person POV

And I know,
When I need it,
I can count on you like,

4
3
2

You'll be there...

Kirimora kept humming the same tune for a while. Kuroko stepped out of the bathroom after his bath. It was early in the morning, and our protagonists were just chilling in the dorm. School didn't start for a while...

Nigou jumped in Kirimora's lap and Kirimora began striking the dog's fur. She smiled, "Tesu-kun, ne do you want to go get milkshakes later?" Kuroko's eyes slightly sparkled.

"I would love that." Kuroko smiled gently.

****

"Like I said, even if you love him and he loves you... Guys will be guys! He might cheat on you!" (BF/N) pointed out.

(BF/N) was complaining about her boyfriend and decided to just rant to Kirimora. Their conversation kind of lead to Kirimora's boyfriend though...

"No he won't! Tesu-kun is pure and kind! He isn't that type of person!" Kirimora defended.

"Trust me Megu! It. might. happen." She pointed out as Kirimora left, unable to listen to (BF/N) warn her anymore.

"Tesu-kun isn't like that..." Kirimora hissed.

Kirimora's POV

Yeah right! Tesu-kun is innocent. He won't do that. I walked towards the gym because I felt like seeing him practice. As I was walking towards the gym, I saw a pink haired girl storm inside it before me.

Curious, I stayed behind the door slightly looking. I wonder who she's there for...

"Tetsu-kun!!" A big breasted, pink haired girl squeezed Kuroko's arm between her melons.

' He might cheat on you. '

I don't believe that! She might be a childhood friend or something. Besides, if Tesu-kun loved her...

Why would he be dating me??

Kuroko emotionlessly stared at her, "Domo Momoi-san." His face turned blue as Momoi jumped up and hugged him with his face between her boobs.

I crunched an eyebrow and walked in, unable to stand this action anymore. Tesu-kun wasn't able to see me yet because she had him.

"Taiga!" I called for my childhood friend. I ignored those two, because if I start assuming that would make me and Tesu-kun argue.

"Oh. You shouldn't see that." Taiga tried to hide my eyes, I gently put my hands over his big ones and took them off my eyes.

"It would be bad if I started assuming, so I'm just going to ignore it for now." I smiled.

My patience is running. She then started saying that she missed him and yah-dah yah-dah.

Taiga nodded in understanding, "Okay then. I'm going to go practice." He waved and began to practice.

"Konbawa, who are you?" I smiled sweetly to the pink haired girl.

She pulled Tesu-kun closer to her chest and leered, "Momoi Satsuki, Tetsu-kun's girlfriend." She spoke bluntly.

' He might cheat on you! Trust me Megu! It. Might. Happen. '

I clenched my fists, "My name is Kirimora Megumi. And fyi Tesu-kun is mine!" I pulled Tesu-kun out of Momoi's grip.

"Thanks Megumi-chan." Tesu-kun's face was slightly purple, but he regained his color...

As well as his breath...

"That's not right! Tetsu-kun is my boyfriend!!" Momoi argued.

"Hah?!" I hissed.

Tesu-kun pulled on my sleeve, "That's enough Kirimora-san." He said my last name instead of my first.

Crack...

I took a deep breath and nodded, "Well then. Ja ne." I spoke and ran out of the gym.

Hearing Tesu-kun calling my last name, in the corner of my eyes Momoi prevented him from chasing after me. I paused once I was far away...

"Eh? Megu? Why do you look like your about to cry?" A male voice echoed in my ear.

As I turned, I saw white hair...

Aoi...

Not caring who it was, I leaped into his arms and clenched his shirt in my palm. Tears threatening to spill, he stayed surprised by my actions.

"What's wrong?" Aoi asked me.

' Aoi likes you. '

My heart kind of hurts. I don't want him to feel the same as me! Thinking of a different yet same reason I just shook my head for now.

Aoi just hugged me, since I'm short, he bent down next to my ear and whispered three words that made me fall weak.

' I'm here now. '

I sat on the cold floor, and cried. Aoi caressed my hair and I refused to fall for him. I don't care if Momoi is Tesu-kun's girlfriend! I love him more! I would gladly use my rank to get rid of her...

He is mine! Only...

Mine...

    Why did Tesu-kun call me Kirimora instead of Megumi? Is he mad at me for yelling at his girlfriend? Was I used?...

"Megumi, I'm not sure what's happening but if you want attention... Try to stand out." Aoi spoke making me pause.

' I was wondering if you would like to try modeling. '

"Aoi why are you always right? Haha... I lost attention..." I half-lied.

    I don't even know anymore. Did I just believe that Tesu-kun liked me back? No...

    Am I even still his only girlfriend?

    I might be over exaggerating for this, but it hurts! Despite Momoi showing up, he stopped calling me Megumi! That means something right?!

' Momoi Satsuki, Tetsu-kun's girlfriend. '

Aoi just stared at me in disbelief, but didn't bother any further. It's sad really...

He is good looking, intelligent, talented, and sweet, yet Aoi has feelings for me. What a waste...

"Arigato Aoi." I smiled and took three deep breaths.

Running, I ran to find Teshi's company that he mentioned.

Fixing my appearance on the way, I finally found the address and walked in with people staring at me. I felt uncomfortable under their gaze...

    Despite my urge to dispose of Momoi, I will dismiss the thought for now. Thinking about what Aoi said, I confidently looked at the lady at the desk.

"Konbawa, I'm here to see Teshi."