Chapter Three

After about an hour Hinata was able to calm down enough to talk to you.
"I don't know what to do... How am I going to get home... And the volleyball tournaments were coming up! I know it was just in a script but I really was looking forward to that. What am I going to do here, how did I even get here? Come on, think Shouyou, think!" Just at that second you came back from talking to your friend. Hinata couldn't remember what you had said you two were talking about. Either that or you didn't mention it at all.

"Hey, so where do you live?" You asked.
"A long way away from here..." He replied, suddenly a little upset.
"What are you doing here then? I mean, did you just knock on a random door? How did you even get here?"
"I... I don't know! Wait! I was running, and this black thing appeared in front of me and then I was running into your door..." He replied, trying to remember the details. You put your hand on your chin, thinking of the glitch incident. You quickly shook off any of that kind of thought. In no way is it possible for an anime character to become real!

"Well! If you have no where to stay, you could stay here, if you want to of course!"
"Really?! Thanks!"
"Your welcome. Come with me, I'll help you get settled in the guest room." You both stood and you opened the door for him to go out first. He gave you a wide grin while walking through the doorway. You turned to the right of your door and walked through the hallway. The guest room was next to yours but there was a storage cupboard with a black door. You entered the room and squealed when you remembered the vast amount of Haikyuu posters in there. You blushed.
"Hey, yeah I'll take these down at some point, sorry."

____________________________________
Word Count: 333