Chapter 4

"I knew you liked the show but not this much!" Hinata looked in awe at the merch you had gotten into that room. You looked at him confused.
"What did you say? I didn't quite hear."
"Oh, nothing just admiring your posters." You started To take a closer look at him. The mysterious boy that ended up at your door in the Karasuno uniform and claiming his name was Hinata.

You inspected his hair. No-ones hair actually sticks out like that does it? It must be gel. But... When you felt his hair, You didn't feel any gel... You looked at his eyes. A pretty shade of chestnut brown, You were almost jealous of the cute glint of light that would pass through them when he spotted something new in the room.

Oh God. This was the part in all the fanfics That the protagonists would start to fall for the new person and then learn an important lesson. 'No thanks mind!' You cried in your head slapping your hands on your cheeks. The noise startles Hinata out of his daze. He tilted his head at you.
"So, before I show you around, can I ask you some questions?"
"Yeah, sure!"
"Alright, well, where did you come from?"
"Japan!" He chirped, sitting on the bed and bouncing up and down a few times to see how comfy it was.
"Hmm, do you know how you get here?"
"I have absolutely no idea." This continued for a while until you got to your final question.

"Do you know a phone number we could use to call your family?"
"I do but, it wouldn't work here."
"Do you mind if I check?"
"Go ahead but, don't say I didn't tell you~" he told you the number and you punched it into the house phone in the hallway.
It rang a few times and then went to a dead tone.
"The number you have dialed does not exist or is not in your national area. Please try a different number or call from a different area."
'Hm, that's wierd. This house phone can reach Japan, we called (friend 1)'s cousin on it...' You thought.

You went back in to talk to Hinata. He was fiddling with his thumbs and muttering to himself.
"Hinata?" From the way Hinata jolted, it was safe to say you had almost scared him out of his skin.
"Y-Yeah?"
"It looks like you can stay here for a while but, I'll contact the police to see if there are any missing persons reports. Is that okay?" Hinata's whole body practically lit up.
"Yeah!" He exclaimed hugging you and twirling around with you.

____________________________________

Word Count: 450