Chapter 6

"I'm alright for now, thanks!" You grinned, he seemed really nice, it's not often that you come across people as eccentric as he is. You guided him to the stairs and made your way down. Taking a left, (friend 2) nearly bumped into the both of you.
"Taking in another stray, huh?"
"Oh shush!"
"Only kidding, hi, nice to meet you I'm (friend 2)." They held their hand out to shake and Hinata almost gave them a concussion from only shaking their hand. You shook your head and rolled your eyes playfully.
"Hey! (Friend 1), get in here!" (Friend 2) called. They soon bounded in, wearing their AoT Levi cosplay as they had been tidying the living room.
"Hi, I'm (friend 1)! I'm gonna guess that (y/n) is taking you in." You nodded and Hinata stepped up to give them a concussion- I mean shake their hand.

You first guided Hinata to the kitchen. He took in the black and white shining tiles that lined the floor and the space on the wall the stove was backed against. There was a black and white island in the middle of the room with different coloured, semi-translucent stools lining the sides. The tops of the island and worktops were black marble, while the cupboards were white. The fridge was near the door and there was an extendable metal tap for the sink. The kitchen gleamed because it was the room you all cleaned the most, it was the space you had to handle all of your food in.

The living room had a flatscreen tv on one of the walls. The whole room seemed to fit a clean, beige colour scheme. The two couches were white fabric that was pleasant to the touch and both of the arm chairs were eggshell white. The floor had polished oak flooring and a huge white rug was sat in the centre of the room. Both of the rooms were large and the dining room was no exception.

There were pictures adorning oak cabinets placed against the wall that showed you with your friends and family. There was a mahogany dining table in the middle of the room that had pretty chairs surrounding it. The chairs had black cushions, so the chairs wouldn't hurt. The walls had flower wall paper. You smiled as you concluded your tour.
"Well, welcome to our house! I hope you feel welcome, dinner is at 6:30 and it's Ramen." Hinata looked very happy and hugged you tight.
"Thank you!"

________________________________________________________________________

Word count: 425

Sorry this took so long!