3. Ταίρι. Soul Mate.

October 31st, 2013

9:35 PM

Aiden's House Party

I feel everything just stop, I smell the most amazing aroma I have ever smelt. I suddenly then see a line of dark blue smoke weaving through the hoards of people.

I start to follow it, pushing people out of the way. I follow the navy blue vapor like smoke all the way up the stairs. It goes down the hallway as gracefully as a dancer gliding across the floor in a wonderful dance.

It suddenly stops in front of a doors. I hear nothing from inside so I feel it is safe to go inside. Oh how wrong I was.

I see two figures under the covers.

I stop breathing, and I wish I also stopped seeing everything that was going on.

I feel the presence of the navy blue smoke look at me in some sort of sympathy. I don't want sympathy, I want to just be swallowed up into the ground and never come up again. Anybody would after seeing the one that they are supposed to cherish and love for eternity, having sex with some girl.

First came the sadness, then fear, and then anger. So much anger, that i feel myself snap. Like a rubber band being stretched too long.

By now, the people under the covers had noticed me. What they noticed was a pissed off girl in a sexy nurse's outfit, but now my eyes are as black as the night sky. My pupils expanded and took over any color in my eye.

The first one spoke up,

"Hey bitch," The obviously drunk bimbo slurs, "Can you like leave, I'm having a great time here." The girl says in a nasally voice, giggling.

That just made me even more mad. The Navy blue smoke travels to the other participant in this "activity" and goes into him, the man absorbs it. And now, I have the man's attention. he goes to get up, but stops once he sees my eyes. All he sees are two endless pools of black, the pupil has expanded to cover the whites of my eyes.

I feel an even bigger rubber band break inside of me. I start to feel something form in my hands, I see a black mist and sand substance start to form into a ball of rotating elements, the sand and the smoke like substance.

The man must have not known he was my Ταίρι, Which is Soul Mate in greek, where my Tribe first started. But i know he know now, the graceful navy smoke that went inside of him, must have told him.

I wish it hadn't, Because I see the man get up, and now see that he had clothes on, only boxers, but still clothes. He comes over to me and hugs me to his chest. I would be lying if I said that I didn't like it.

"Mine." He says in a voice that would make any girls fall into his arms like a puddle.

I knew better than to do that though, and I really couldn't. There was a presence in my mind that just kept my anger in the front of my mind, never once letting it falter. Then I suddenly hear a voice that I have never heard before, a deep female like voice that I immediately knew belonged to my Ένα εσωτερικό. Or Inner One.

Our Inner one is a personality that opposes our actual one. Which makes sense, as I am a goody-two-shoes, so my Inner One would be dark, and dangerous.

'Think again my sweet.' She whispers in a dark mysterious voice.

I see the black sand and smoke substance form into a bigger ball and it being thrown.

Then everything went black.