Chapter 2

____________Your POV____________
You were currently sitting in a cell, hands and feet bound by chains, as you lay on the bed.
That was when you heard the door open.
You sat up lazily, and saw the short man with raven hair, however, he was not alone.
Next to him, was a man with blond hair with very large eyebrows.
"My friend told me that you came from a glowing white orb, is that true?" Eyebrows asked.
"Well, it depends." You reply, shrugging your shoulders as you do so.
"Depends on what?" Eyebrows asked.
You smiled, as you say, "Well, I could always say no, or I could say yes, just depends on what I'm in the mood for."
Eyebrow man looked at you, as he raised a large eyebrow.
"What type of mood are you in then?" He asks.
"Hmm, I would say a, 'I don't give a shit' one." You say, as you lay back down.
"Oi brat! Answer us, or else." Shorty hisses.
Now this, this peaked your curiosity.
"Or you'll what? Go on, I'm curious at what you might do?" You say, shocking the tiny man.
"Oh, you don't know. Then I'll help you out. How about, skinning me alive, or stitching my eyelids open as you place me under the hot sun, so that my eyes slowly and painfully burn out of their sockets, or maybe something else." You say, catching both men off guard.
"You two, have no idea who your messing with. So, how about I do the questioning this time." You suggest, both men not knowing what to do in the situation that your putting them in
"Okay, first things first, what are your names?" You ask.
Neither of them spoke a word.
"Okay, lets try this again." You say, as you take out a small pin that was hidden in your sleeve.
You then pick locked the shackles chaining you to the bed, as you got up, and walked over to them. The bars to the cell is the only thing separating you from them.
"I'll ask again, what are your names." You say, as you lean your shoulder on the bars.
"Erwin Smith, Commander of the scouting legion." Eyebrows spoke up.
"Oh, a Commander, how impressive." You say in mock astonishment.
"And him?" You ask, as you point your thumb to the short man with raven hair.
"Tch, Levi Ackerman, Corporal of the scouting legion." The man now known as 'Levi', hisses.
"Well, Erwin, Levi, this is what's going to happen, your going to tell me everything you know about this world, and I'll tell you a little something about mine, deal." You say, as you stretch your hand out through the bars.
They both seem to be debating something, but after a few minutes tick by, Erwin finally grasps your hand.
-----------------Time Skip-----------------
After a quick debriefing on what this world is about, you have come to a conclusion.
"So, essentially, the scouting legion fights gigantic humanoid monsters called titans." You say.
Erwin nods his head.
"I see." Was all you said, as you began thinking about something.
"Now, I told you about this world, tell me about yours, that was the deal." Erwin states grimly.
You smile, as you said, "Well, I'll just say this, for now, we do not come from another world, no, in fact, me and my team, we come from the future, precisely from the year 3014."
As you state this, you saw that both of them looked beyond shocked.
"Now, I have a bargaining chip that I want to play out." You suddenly say.
"And what's that?" Erwin asks, raising an eyebrow.
"You said in your little debriefing that you wanted to take me to court, right?" You ask.
"Yes, that is true, why?" Erwin asks back.
You smile, as you say, "Then that's where I'm gonna go, so could you tell me when I'll be put in trial?" You ask, nonchalantly.
"Well, I would say in about a half an hour, why do you need to know this?" Erwin asks.
"Nothing much, just curious." You say.
"Tch, your planning something, aren't you?" Levi hisses.
You smile, as you say, "Maybe, maybe not. It's how you see it, but through the eyes of someone like you, anything could easily be made a threat, since you don't understand it, but I'm not a threat, well, not at the moment I'm not." You say.
"What do you mean?" Erwin asks.
You shrug your shoulders, as you say, "As long as I am not provoked into fighting, then I have no need to waste my energy on weaklings."
They looked taken aback by your reply, but you don't really care, as you say, "Now, if you don't mind. We have a court to attend to in about fourteen minutes, and thirty five seconds, and I wish to tidy myself up a bit." You say, as you walk back over to the bed you were previously laying on.
They didn't say anything, as they left, you smirking at what's about to happen.
'This time period keeps getting more and more interesting by the second.' You think, as you stretch your muscles.
-----------------Time Skip-----------------
It was time for the trial, and the woman with brown hair, and glasses you saw earlier, was there to keep an eye on you, though she was very hyper, and instantly introduced herself as 'Hanji', however, the man standing beside her, was a man you haven't seen before.
He had blond hair, and a bit of a mustache, and he kept staring at you.
But, it didn't faze you in the least.
As you walked down the corridors to what you guessed to be the courtroom, he had leaned down and sniffed your shoulder, but you, again, weren't fazed in the least.
You watched from the corner of you eye, as his expression changed, as he held his nose, as if to prevent from whatever he smelled to seep into his nose again.
"What is it, Mike?" Hanji asks.
'Mike, so that's his name.' You think, as you make a mental note.
"She smells like blood." The man named 'Mike', said.
"Eh, what do you mean, blood?" Hanji asks, as we continue our way down the corridors.
"Human blood, and lots of it." Was all he said, as he stared at you in horror.
You let a soft chuckle out, as you say, "Well, that is kinda obvious, after all, the job that I do, isn't very pleasant."
They both looked at you for more information, but you sidetracked them, as you said, "Oh look, we're here."
You stare at a large wooden door, as they opened, and revealed a large courtroom, stuffed with all kinds of people.
You were pushed inside, as you were lead to the middle of the room, and there, you were forced to kneel down, as a large metal pole bind your chains behind your back.
You looked around, seeing different kinds of people dressed in different ways.
That was, until a voice snapped you out of it.
You looked towards the voice, and saw an elderly man, a small stack of papers in front of him.
"So, miss, do you have a name?" The elderly man asked.
You smiled, as you said, "Sure, everyone has a name old man, what makes me so different."
The old man seemed taken aback by your lack of respect or care for the situation.
"Will you tell us your name then?" He asks.
You let out a soft chuckle, as you say, "Listen old man, I would love to stick around to play judge, jury, and executioner, but I have something I need to do first." You say, as you lean as far as you could forward.
But, before the judge could say another word, the sound of metal against metal was heard, as well as the sound of shattering glass from a nearby wondow.