Welcome To Hell

Intro

She walked down the cold narrow hallway in a single filed line. The lights flickered a bit as the air conditioner ran. The sound of the guards boots and keys hitting his leg were echoed. She looked around at the different women in jumpsuits walking in the line with her. Some were calm others looked nervous and scared around her. Inmates were sitting and some standing around but all eyes were on her as they walked up the metal steps.

They all lined up and finally stopped.

"Inmate 000725." Was called and no one answered but looked at eachother.

"Inmate 000725!" Was called again in an aggravated tone.

The guard walked down the line in irritation when no one responded. He stopped when he saw who's number it was. He looked her up and down.

"You!"

She raised her head to look at the guard.

"What?"

"You're inmate 000725." He said.

"I do have a name." She said as she squinted her eyes.

"Well none of that shit matters to me." He said. "You in there."

She looked at the guard and walked passed him into the cell. She walked in and looked around as she swallowed. She saw three other women and two looked her way. She looked back as she heard the cell door close.

One girl was reading a book another seemed to be trying to take a nap and the other hopped down from her bunk and walked over.

"You new right?" The other female asked.

"Yeah." She said nodding.

The other girl nodded and licked her lips.

"I guess you can take the empty bunk over Jackie." She said.

The girl nodded and placed her stuff on top of the bunk. She turned back around to the girl that was previously talking to her.

"Over there is Michelle reading." The girl said pointing to the bunk underneath hers. "What's your name?"

"My names Kelly." She said.

The other girl nodded.

"Okay, I'm Beyoncé but they call me Bey and welcome to hell." She said smiling and shrugging.

Comment & Vote!

Just a lil intro, nothing too crazy. Let me know if you like so far and you'll get part one. Share with others, my new story Locked.