The Time Has Come

Part 8

Three Months Later

"This is the day." Kelly said.

"I know." Michelle and Beyoncé said in unison.

Beyoncé and Michelle were gathering their pictures because that's the only thing they cared about taking. Kelly sat on her bunk and watched.

"Kelly, don't worry. Six more months and you're coming home too." Beyoncé said.

"Just try to lay low." Michelle said.

Kelly nodded.

"I'm gonna miss y'all." Kelly said getting up and hugging them.

"Don't worry we still gonna call you and come and visit and then you gonna be out. I promise you." Beyoncé said.

"Knowles, Williams." The guard said coming in.

They looked and saw the guard and looked back at Kelly. They winked and Kelly laughed. They all knew this guard had a crush on her.

They grabbed their pictures.

"Rowland." He said and nodded.

"Officer." She said and hopped on her bunk.

"Six more months Kelly." Beyoncé said looking at her and turned to the officer. "That's for you too."

"Beyoncé!"

Michelle and Beyoncé laughed as the guard and Kelly blushed.

They finally were about to do their last walk through the correctional facility.

Once they were processed out they were given everything they had came in with.

"Damn, I loss my butt." Beyoncé said as she wiggled around in her jeans.

Michelle looked at her and laughed.

"Home cooked meals for a week you'll be back."

"Shit, I can't wait."

They walked out of the facility.

The first person Michelle saw was her son running towards her. She engulfed him in a hug. She never wanted to let go.

"Please don't leave me again ma, please."

"I promise I won't."

They walked over to David. He hugged her and kissed her.

When Beyoncé walked to the car waiting for her was her daughter who ran up to her. Her mother, sister, best friend, and Shawn.

"Ma, you're finally out." Jada said.

"I know, I know." She said kissing her.

They walked towards the cars and hugged everybody.

"I'm glad your home." Ms. Tina said.

"Me too."

"Now you can finally meet your nephew." Solange said.

"I know, I can't wait."

Beyoncé went over to Michelle before she left. They exchanged numbers and hugged.

"We gotta go shopping together." Beyoncé said.

"Most defiantly."

Beyoncé ended up in the car with Shawn and Jada. They drove home.

"How do you feel?" Shawn asked glancing at her.

"Amazing." She said with her head back. "I gotta meet with my P. O tomorrow."

"That shouldn't be that hard since you already got a job and everything."