Stronger

Part 6

Three Months Later

Michelle walked down the hall heading to her probation hearing. She sat in a seat checking the clock periodically and fidgeting. She tucked her hair behind her ear waiting to be called up. The wait was killing her. Would she be getting out early for good behavior or would she have to face almost another three years for the opportunity to show them how's she's changed.

"Ms. Williams!" She heard.

She looked up and a guard was standing there. Now or never. She got up and followed the officer into the office.

Beyonce sat on her bunk thinking. Not on anything specific just waiting for the next three months to roll by real easy. No confrontations.

"Knowles! Visitor!" She heard.

She thought that was odd but hopped down from her bunk anyway. She went through the formalities of being checked before going in the visitors room.

She walked in the room and spotted Shawn and Jada. She walked over to them and hugged and kissed her daughter.

They finally sat down.

"What's up with the surprise visit? You usually call first." She said eyeing Shawn.

"We seem to have a problem." He said.

Beyoncé eyed Jada and then Shawn.

"What happened?" She asked a bit nervous.

"Tell her Jada." Shawn said.

Beyoncé looked at Jada and Jada's head was down.

"Jada, what happened?"

"I got suspended." She said lowly.

"What?"

"I got suspended."

"Look at me."

Jada lifted her head.

"Why?"

"I was fighting."

"Because?"

Jada didn't say anything.

"Jada, you better answer me now." Beyoncé said getting angrier.

"My friends were fighting so I..." She said and trailed off.

"So you joined in like yall was jumping rope?"

Jada didn't say anything.

"Go sit at that table over there while I talk to your father and don't you move."

Jada got up and went to sit at the table not that far away from her parents. Beyonce watched her until she sat down and turned to Shawn.

"How long she been suspended?"

"Yesterday, I had to pick her up." He said.

Beyonce sighed.

"You punish her?"

"Your mom actually took care of that." He said laughing a bit.

Beyonce laughed a bit too.

"I don't know why she think fighting is cute." I said. "I know she knows better."

"She's just being a kid, doing what her friends are doing." Shawn said. "Our job is just to nip this shit in the bud."

Beyonce nodded in agreement. She looked over at Jada.

"Jada, come here."

Jada got up and walked over to her parents and sat down.

"You know what you did is wrong right?"

"Yes, I know."

"You shouldn't be hanging around girls if they think fighting is cute. You wanna end up in here cause that's where you gonna end up."

"No, I don't wanna end up in here." She said.

"Good, start acting like it." Beyonce said rolling her eyes.

Meanwhile Kelly was in the library putting up books. That was the job she was assigned. She checks books out to other inmates and stocks up the books.

Kelly dropped a book and bent down to pick it up. When she stood upright someone was standing in front of her. It was the same girls that caught her in the bathroom that day.

"Can I help you?" She asked.

"Oh, you done got bold." The girl said laughing.

Kelly rolled her eyes and tried to walk away with her cart but someone's foot was blocking it.

"Okay, what do you want?" Kelly asked facing them.

"You chocolate drop."

Kelly scrunched up her face.

"Look, I don't swing that way."

"But what about Bey?"

Kelly sighed and shrugged.

"She claimed me first. I had no choice. You was just too late I guess."

"Yeah, aight but Bey got three months left." She said. "Imma be waiting for you chocolate drop."

Kelly watched as they smirked at her and walked away. When they walked out the library she sighed deeply. She was gonna need to learn to fight in these next three months.

Beyoncé walked back to her cell.

"Bey! Bey!" She heard.

She looked around and saw Michelle walking towards her.

"What's up?" She asked. "How was the hearing?"

Michelle nodded and smiled.

"I'm getting out." She said.

"Oh my god." Beyonce said as they hugged. "When you getting out?"

"Three months."

"You getting out with me." Bey said smiling as they walked. "For real though, we gotta make a pact. We can't come back in here."

"I feel you." Michelle said.

They walked in their cell and Kelly was just sitting there.

"What's up with you?" Michelle asked Kelly.

"I need to learn to fight. Yall not gonna be around all the time." She said.

"Somebody step to you?" Bey asked.

"That's not the point." Kelly said standing. "I need to learn to fight."

Beyonce and Michelle looked at each other and shrugged.

"Aight then." Beyoncé said smiling. "Let's see what you got."

Comment & Vote

Yeah it short but it's a filler.

Bey still being a mother to her child behind a cell.

Michelle getting out for good behavior.

Kelly, let's see what you got.