01

December 10

Megan

I can't believe I'm finally going to attend NYU, my dream school, in January. Knowing that I have my future planned out makes me happy. It's all surreal. I'm still staying with my folks for the time being since I still have time before I leave.

"Mama, I'm about to go on a walk!" I yelled from downstairs.

"Baby, it's a little late. Don't you think you should stay in?" My mom asked walking out of her room and leaned on the banister so she could see me.

"Mama, I've been going on walks at night for a while now. I'll be fine."

"Alright baby. I love you. Be safe."

"I will and I love you too." I stepped out the house and the Georgia heat brushed against my face. For it to be ten twenty-six, it's not that chilly out, but it's December. Georgia weather is the worst.

I started walking out my neighborhood and on to the main road. I passed a gas station and noticed two men looking at me. Brushing the feeling off, I continued to walk and made sure I could feel my phone in pocket because I know that if anything was to happen, I don't want them to know I have my phone on me.

A good fifteen minutes into my walk, I felt like someone was behind me, but every time I turned around, I saw no one. I guess I'll just stay on the main road to keep it safe. Right when I was about to get on the main road, I felt someone grab me around my waist and put a bag over my head.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!!" I screamed to the top of my lungs.

"If you just cooperate with me, then this will be painless." A man with a husky voice said into my ear. His grip around my waist tightened and I could feel myself getting light headed.

"Man, you holdin' her too tight. She about to give out on us stupid ass nigga." The other voice said.

"Nigga then you take her ass then. Bitch strong anyway." He passed me off to the other guy and he took the bag over my head. I couldn't see his face, but I could see his eyes. He looked as though he didn't want to be apart of this situation.

"What do y'all want from me?" I asked in a hoarse voice.

"For you to remember who we are silly."

I looked at their faces and squinted my eyes. "What.. What the fuck?"

They backed away and I fixed my shirt. "Man, she'on remember us. I'on even know I followed through wit' this plan. We shoulda chose yo cock eyed ex."

I rolled my eyes and shifted my weight on my right foot, "I remember y'all, I just don't know y'all's names. All I've done was hang out with y'all once at a party."

"Well," One of them stepped towards me, "we need you to help us wit' somethin'."

"Why me?! I'm sure y'all know hella bitches, why me?"

They looked at each other and then looked at me, "Because you have an innocent vibe princess. Now get in the fuckin' car." The dude said opening the door and throwing me in there.

----

We ended up at a motel and I followed the guys down the hall and into their room. They had a room with two beds, a tv, and a couch that I'm assuming is a pull out couch.

"Sleep on the couch." The rude one from before said to me as he sat on the bed closest to the window. I was okay with that, but the other one wasn't.

"Man fuck that. You can take my bed. I'll sleep on the couch." He looked at the other dude and shook his head.

"Bro just let the bitch sleep on the fuckin' couch!" Jackass, which is now my name for him, said raising his voice a little.