18

May 18, 2017

Omniscient

Enough with the fairytale. Now the group has deal with Lester once and for all.

After this, Megan's just going to have to talk to the guys about STRICTLY being needed for parties until she can afford to not do them anymore.

It's been a little over the month since the incident and during that time Mateo and Kyree had men watching Lester's every move twenty-four seven. He does the same thing everyday. Leave his home in Buckhead to go to his main trap house in the Glenwood area.

During this time, Mateo got Bubble to steal Lester's precious cat.

Lester was going insane in his Buckhead home. No one could reason with him and no one even stepped foot to him in fear that he'd kill them. To say Lester was upset is an understatement.

"Ight y'all we makin' our move tomorrow," Kyree spoke to the guys. Everyone that was on the case was listenin' intently while Bubble was petting the feline. They've taken a strong liking to each other to say the least. "Come on Bubble. Can yo ass listen fa' once?"

"Me and my nigga Flame chillin'. Go on 'bout ya lil meetin'."

Kyree rolled his eyes and kept talking. "Movin' on from the fuckin' weirdo," Bubble flipped him off, "I'ma need all y'all to be on yo game. The plan is to kill the motha'fucka. Nothin' mo' nothin' less. I'on need none of you niggas to try to be fancy and do the most. Bein' extra ain't gon get you no where wit' me and my bro."

The meeting went on for another hour consisting of Kyree telling different groups what their duties were. One group was in charge of surrounding the house making sure outsiders weren't going in or out of the building. Another group was in charge of going through the house looking for anyone including Lester. Then finally, there was a group in charge of cleaning up the scene and making sure the bodies weren't able to be identified. This group had to make sure they cut finger prints off and pulling the teeth out of the dead bodies that would be left. Very gross, but very fun for these particular people. To each their own.

When the meeting came to an end reality set in with the set of cousins. They're finally going to kill their rival.

----

Brian

"Baby, I'ma head out. Tonight's the night." I kissed her temple and she pulled me down to kiss my lips.

"Stay safe okay baby. I love you."

"I love you too mama. Don't worry too much." I kissed her one more time and let it linger.

----

"Ight. So instead of us meetin' at the warehouse I made us meet here because I know y'all got y'all's phone on you." Mateo spoke. "Leave all of your phones in this van turned off and take a ear piece and a walkie talkie."

I followed suit and did as said and remained quiet.

"Was'good wit' you playboy?" Kyree asked me cleanin' off his gun nonchalantly.

"Nun man. Just thinkin' 'bout this. I always said I'd neva' be in no shit like this," I buffed and gestured around me, "now look at what I'm doin'."

He shook his head and placed his gloved have on my shoulder. "You ain't 'een in the game for real man. You straight. Just rememba' afta' ta'night, it'll all be ova' wit' ya' feel me?"

I cut the conversation short and just nodded my head.

We all got into another van and proceeded to Lester's home.