Pulsation

In a game of life the rules are always changing. The board changes, The pawns change... Hell,the whole game changes. The only constant in life is change.

But is this change necessarily a bad thing? After all, a change of plans can lead you to something great. And a change of heart may lead you to something even better.

***

Niall, Liam, and Harry all rounded the corner into their English class. The late bell rang signifying for them to take their seats.

Something in the room felt different to Harry. He felt as if someone were staring at him.

He scanned the room for anything different or might be out of place. His eyes finally stopped when they came upon a cute long haired lad staring directly at him. The room suddenly fell silent. His deep sea blue eyes were engulfing Harry's thought. The boy gave Harry a slight half smile. This caused Harry's cheeks to turn bright red.

The stare ended when Ms. Connor broke the silence of the room. "Good morning class, today we are going to be starting on our next unis, poetry! But before we begin, I would like to introduce our new student. Louis please stand hun, and tell the class something about yourself."

He let out a sigh and rose slowly. Harry got a better view of the boy. He was about the same height as Harry was. His was put up into a high messy style quiff. He wore black skinny jeans and a white V neck t shirt. "Hello,my name is Louis Tomlinson and uuuh I'm from Doncaster. I just moved here about a week ago and i like to play Football.

He spoke with a high raspy voice that sent chills up Harry's spine. Liam and Niall who sat on opposite sides of Harry, noticed this. Niall nudged Harry with his arm and gave him a quick wink.

Louis sat back down and Ms. Connor began class. But Harry ignored her.

He was just too busy dreaming about the cute Doncaster boy sitting across the room. Before he knew it, the bell was ringing and everyone was collecting their stuff and shoving it in their bags.

The class exited one by one until only Harry remained still caught in his daydreams.

Ms. Connor came up to him and nudged him on the shoulder. "Are you alright Mr. Styles?" "Yes mam, just thinking is all." And with that he though his book bag over his shoulder and walked out of the class.

He noticed Zayn had stopped Louis and was talking to him. He didn't seem to be aggressive so he just kept walking to art, with Louis still on his mind

***

The late bell rang as the last of the kids filed into class. Harry took his seat at one of the easels next to Perrie. He watched one by one as the tardy kids piled in, and when he thought everyone was here, he was surprised to here a knock at the door.

Mr. James opened the door revealing Louis standing there. His heart began to pound out of his chest.

Louis took a seat on the opposite side of the room as Harry. He stared at the cute blue eyed boy from behind the easel.

Louis noticed his gaze and shot him a quick wink. Harry's heart began to flutter and his cheeks began turning bright red. He just winked at him. Nobody besides Lucas and Harry's few friends ever even acknowledged Harry's existence. Let alone wink at him.

Mr. James closed the door and stood in the middle of the room, a circle of easels surrounded him. "Alright class, today we are going to work on facial details. Now think of someone you know, get a good mental image of them. And now, I want you to put in on paper. Draw them, it can be anyone besides yourself. As we all know, you see yourself differently than the way you actually are or is seen by other people."

Perrie let out an anxious groan as she already knew who she was going to draw.

Harry had only known Perrie since the beginning of the year, but they had become pretty good acquaintances. They only talked in art, but Harry didn't mind. At least she talked to him at all without calling him a faggot.

Perrie leaned over and whispered into Harry's ear. "Who are you going yo draw?" The question stumbled Harry fore he did not know the answer to the question. "I don't know yet, who are you drawing."

"The one and only Zayn Malik of course." she squealed. "Are you going to his party tonight?"

"Yeah are you?"

Before Harry could answer Mr. James looked at them from across the room and addressed them. "Perrie, Harold, do I need to separate you two in order to get you to do your work?"

The whole class began snickering, including Louis. "No sir" They both muttered in unison.

Harry looked back at Louis who had gone back to his drawing. He seemed to be really getting into it. He had a cute have smile on his face and a bright glimmer in his eyes.

With this, Harry suddenly knew who he was going to draw. He looked over at Louis once more and began his sketch.

Hello lovelies :) hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you to everyone who is voting for this story and spreading the word to their friends!<3

LIKE, COMMENT, VOTE

~kas