The Party

The human race is like a pack of wolves. We praise the one who is superior, the alpha. And we beat down those who don't agree or disobey them, just because they are different. We burn the idea that being different is wrong into their brain. We make them believe that we are subjected to live a certain way. The right way.

But really those enforcing the rules are the true outcasts. They're just simply wearing a mask.

* * * *

Niall and Harry arrived at the party.  Already there were cups lining the lawn and people in costumes puking in a drunk haze.

"hell yeah baby, come on." Niall grabbed Harry's hand and dragged him to the steps of Zayn's house where they met with Liam.

Harry bit his lip hard.Something didn't feel right to him. Being around a lot of people made him feel uncomfortable.

"You alright lad?" Liam asked Harry in his ear so he could hear him. "Yeah, i'm okay." His voice was shaking but he covered it up with a reassuring smile.

Niall and Liam smiled back and they all walked inside. There were laser lights shining all through out the room. A DJ was shoved in the corner playing the music with his headphones on

"I'm going to grab us a couple beers" Liam shouted over the loud music. "I'm going to go with him." Niall shouted and quickly ran after the taller boy like a lost puppy.

Harry squeezed through the crowd of sweaty hormone enraged teens grinding on each other. He looked around and he still felt on edge. He decided to leave.

Just before he entered the yard there was a tug at his tail. It was Niall. "Hey mate where are you going? We just got here" Liam shoved a beer in his hand and the three boys moved to the dance floor.

Harry felt like he was 3rd wheeling Liam and Niall but he didn't mind and neither did they. They were having a good time, as friends.

The three boys continued to "dance" even though they didn't really know how to. Niall was doing some weird form of the Nae Nae, Liam was looked like he was paddling in a canoe and Harry was just moving his hips and arms to the beat of the music.

It was the happiest moment Harry has had with his friends in months. Nobody was calling him a fag, hell nobody even recognized the curly haired boy. He felt somewhat... Normal.

After a while the boys began to tire out and decided it was too hot to continue. So the three boys "boogied their way out the front door to get some fresh air in the cool autumn night.

"I told you this would be fun didn't I? Nobody even recognizes you." Niall chuckled. He was right, he was invisible to everyone but Niall and Liam. The way he wanted it to be.

But he couldn't shake this feeling someone was watching him...

He gazed around the yard. He saw a Joker, Wonder woman with Superman standing next her. His eyes finally stopped when he spotted a boy dressed in a Peter Pan costume. His piercing blue eyes staring right at Harry. It was Louis...

Hello lovelies :) here's a second chapter this week! I'm on a role at the moment XD

Don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT, and VOTE!

~Kas