Through The Dark

My mind tends to sink back into the more simpler days. Back before college tuition and high school exams. Back when you could be whatever you wanted to be and nobody judged you.

What happened during the transition from childhood to adulthood where our lives began to spiral out of control?

When did we give up Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny for a dead end job and a pack of cigarettes? And why do we not do anything to fix it?...

* * * *

Harry gazed at the cute boy. Taking in every little detail. His piercing blue eyes, his brown hair nestled under his green Peter Pan hat.

A pretty brunette girl was talking to him, Elanor Calder. But he wasn't paying her any attention. No. His attention was fixed on Harry.

He looked as if he was a lion ready to pounce on it's prey. He muttered something to Eleanor and she walked off. He slowly, seductively made his way across the yard to a frozen Harry.

Louis approached the curly haired boy. As he did someone bumped into him "Oops" Louis muttered as his drink spilled onto Harry's cat shoes. The seductive attitude was instantly lost. "Hi" mumbled back not addressing the spilled drink soaking through his shoes.

He was mentally punching himself in the face for saying such a stupid comment.

"I'm Louis" The older boy said. "I'm Harry."

"Want to dance?" Louis said returning to his previous seductive attitude. "If you can even call this dancing." He gestured towards the grinding and twerking teens. They both laughed. "sure" Harry finally agreed.

Louis took his hand and pulled into the sea of people, leaving Niall and Liam behind him unknowingly.

They managed to squeeze their small bodies into the house and onto the dance floor.

Louis began to grind on Harry's leg, who in return pushed back against him. Their eyes met each others and they melted into each others movement.

A feeling of euphoria blanketed Harry's body. Blood began to flow between his legs. He could feel his onesie get tighter and tighter as they went on. And he looked down and noticed louis' were doing the same. He winked at him. The same wink Harry saw earlier that day. The wink that sparked his feelings...

"Wanna go find an empty bedroom?" He said smiling an ear to ear grin. The statement made Harry blush Harry harder than ever.

But the moment was lost when Harry heard a deep scough arise from behind him. He turned around and there stood Zayn, dressedas a rock band member. Louis instantly pushed Harry off him and gave him an aggressive look. "Get off me faggot."

Zayn laughed at the sight. "I didn't realize I invited Queers to the party." Harry didn't speak. "Wheres your body guards, Niall and Liam?" He gazed around the room imitating a search for them.

"Oh, looks like they're not here. I guess it's okay if I do this then." Zayn Lifted his drink above Harry's head and slowly poured its reminents onto Harry. the cold liquid washed down his face flattening his curls and making his cat whiskers run down his cheeks.

Louis stood back in awe. Harry thought he saw a small glimpse of sadness in his eyes, but it instantly turned back to disgust.

Harry crouched down and curled his head into his knees. At this point the people in the room were surrounding him, watching him weep, as they laughed at him.

Niall and Liam, hearing the commotion, wrestled their way through the crowd to Harry. Niall pulled the weeping boy to his feet. A mixture of punch, tears, and running eyeliner covered his face.

Liam's faced turned a dark shade of red behind his batman mask as anger took over him.

He grabbed Zayn by the collar and forced him up against the wall. "Oh no, big queer Liam to the rescue. What are you going to do kiss me?" He began making kissy faces at Liam. The crowd chuckled.

Liam thrusted him harder into the wall. A groan came from Zayn as pain shot through his back. "You're lucky i don't ruin that pretty little face of yours"

Niall cam up and rested a hand on his shoulder. "Come on" he said in a stern voice, and for once, no smile on his face. Only sadness.

He let go of Zayn and the three boys began to leave.Harry looked back at Louis. The boy he was just dancing with, the boy who made his whole night worth it...

His face was full of anger... But his eyes were filled with sadness... He mouthed faggot to Harry and helped brush Zayn off.

* * * *

Harry broke down on the way home. Niall and Liam brought him up to his bed and lay him down still with his punch stained costumed. Niall lay with him holding the cute boy to his chest tightly.

Pain filled Harry's stomach. The type of pain that eats at you until you slip away. And that's what he did. He cried as Niall whispered reassuring words into his ear until he fell asleep. Letting the darkness fall over him...

Hello :) hope you're emjoying the story so far.

Please LIKE, COMMENT, and VOTE!

~Kas