10 Years Later

It’s been 10 years since I moved to Florida. I met my two new best friends, well they’re not new I met them a while back, but still. Skylar and Cody, both girls, blonde hair and blue eyes, they love Tokio Hotel like I like them. Well, like is an understatement I LOVE them. I have posters everywhere in my room. People would think I’m obsessed with them but if they knew my story they’ll me just like me.

Sky and Cody already know about me and the boys. And they accept the way I am and how I feel about my boys and how protective I am. If you guys are wondering yes I read Toms text, I read it while on the plane ride here. It said. {Joe tell me where you’re going to I want visiting rights! And Bill is in shock while Georg hasn’t said anything after I told him and Gustav is excited for you but he wants to know where you moved to. Tell all of us would you. P.s I miss you too, the rest of the guys miss you too especially Bill and Georg.} I replied of course. {I’m moving to Florida, Ft. Lauderdale. And don’t start getting all excited. I’m not telling you where or in what pat of Ft. Lauderdale. P.s I’m getting on the plane so I’m turning off the phone bye I love you guys. J} And well after that they got really busy and we kinda drifted off, sad I know but I know my boys will make me proud. I’ve lived in the U.S. a long time to I’m really good in my English, I don’t even have my accent anymore.

Right now I’m with my girls, concert shopping. Checking out who’s playing down here any time soon. I see Katy Perry is playing down here, Faber Drive, Bullet For My Valentine, Escape The Fate, There For Tomorrow, 30 Seconds To Mars, and so much more but I’m tired of mentioning people. I was scrolling down and reading the names of the artists. Usher, Justin Bieber, Tokio Hotel, November Blessing, WAIT! Oh! My! God! TOKIO HOTEL!!!! I scream at the girls and they come to me and see the screen. With wide eyes and shocked faces they tell me I have to go.

I run to my mom and tell her about the concert the boys are having down here. And she tells me that I can go. And I scream from the top of my lungs with excitement. The concert is in 2 weeks and school is over. I’m going to give my boys the biggest shock EVER! I’ve changed a lot but they all have stayed the same. I run to the girls that they have to go with me to the concert. And they call their mom and they ask. Their mom was first skeptical but said yes. They told her that I knew the boys and we were really close. And that I was going with them.

Oh, when I said I changed I mean I changed. I was short blonde boyish and full of energy. The full of energy part hasn’t changed but now I’m tall, tan, girly and with black hair. They’re not gonna expect me to be their meet and greet people. Too bad for them. Then the girls told me they had this big plan of how they’re gonna dress me and how they’re gonna put my make up on. I told them they can dress me up but I’m gonna do my own make up on. But then we went on with our lives, I got the ticket for me I got the front row seat right in front of them with V.I.P pass and meet and greet. The girls got the same thing.

I was soo excited for the concert, that I put in as a reminder on my phone of how long it’s gonna be for the day to come. My girls were happy for me and they were excited as well to meet them. I can’t stop and imagine what their faces are gonna be when they see me again from how long they haven’t seen me. [Laughs maniacally with an evil grin, like the Grinch’s when he got the idea of stealing Christmas, on Who Ville.]