No Me Digas Que No (Don't Tell Me No)

I was under my covers thinking about what happened between Georg and I, and what happened outside. I feel like I betrayed Tom, but why when even Bill knows I like Georg. I hate guys, I hate feeling, ughh! I’m seriously in a fuck the world mood. I hear a knock on my door.

Joe: Go away!

Bill: Joe, its Bill please let me in.

Joe: No, I want to be alone; I don’t want to talk to anyone. Nor do I want to get out of my room.

Even with what I said Bill still came into my room, and tied to talk to them. I put my covers over my head and groaned.

Bill: Joe you’re going to talk to me whether you like it or not.

Joe: No I’m not.

Bill: Look your already talking to me.

Joe: Bill shut up and don’t get technical. I will seriously hurt you.

Bill: Now Joe there’s no need to get physical. I just want talk to you about someone.

Joe: If it’s about Tom and Georg I don’t want to hear it.

Bill: No it’s not about them, you missy are going to fix that by yourself, I’m talking about Sky.

Joe: What about Sky?

Bill: Well…

Joe: Oh My Jinxx you like her! (Surprised face :O) Bill why didn’t you tell me earlier I would have hooked you up with her?

Bill: I didn’t say it you did!

Joe: You didn’t have to tell me I see it on your face when you say her name. Your eyes glisten, you have that smile in your voice I know I’m not stupid. Gustav gets like that with Cody.

Bill: Really?

Joe: Yup, it’s sooo cute!

Bill: Shut up Joe. (Death glares.)

Joe: Don’t give me that glare, you know it is. I’ll have a little powwow with her when you leave. I promise!

Bill: Ok, Anywho so what’s up with you and Georg?

Joe: Out get out I told you I wasn’t talking about him or the other numb nut.

Bill: I was just joking Joe, relax.

I threw a pillow to Bill; and he threw it back. He then left and I called Sky to my room. She came into my room and asked me what’s up.

Joe: What do you think about Bill?

Sky: Well he’s super-hot, gorgeous, has very big sex appeal to me-

Joe: In other word you like him?

Sky: You can say that, i guess.

Joe: Would you ever consider going out with him?

Sky: Umm… Joe do you think I’m stupid pass up a date with Bill Kaulitz a very hot German guy that is my best friend, best friend no!

Joe: Good! Tell your sister to come here, but you better come back!

Sky: Kk.

She left to go get Cody; I bet she was with Gustav. A minute later Sky was back with Cody. Cody asked me the same thing Sky said ‘what’s up’ seriously if you don’t know what’s up ten look up.

Joe: Alright girls have a proposition for you guys.

Sky and Cody: Which is?

Joe: You (pointing at Cody) going out with Gustav and you (pointing to Sky) going out with Bill. I know Sky I know you like Gustav, but a sad thing happened he told me he likes Cody, sorry. Anyways, getting on with our lives, I’m going to plan something for both of you guys it’s going to be a surprise. I’m seriously not going to tell neither you nor the boys. It’s going to be unexpected and very imaginative. And by the way if you guy think you’re going to pry me to talk about what happened and about Georg and Tom you are wasting your time. Bill already tried and got nothing, nada, ziltch.

They laughed and looked at me with an ecstatic face. I told them to leave because I have some thinking to do. I thought about this nice restaurant by the mall, I know the owners they will happily accept what I’m going to do, the love the idea of soon to me love. I called Daniel (the owner) up and he answered.

Daniel: Hello?

Joe: Hey Daniel, it’s me Joe. I called to ask for a huge favor.

Daniel: What’s the favor?

Joe: Well I have four friends that like each other, not like a love square, and I was wondering if I can borrow your restaurant for like 3 hours on Sunday.

Daniel: Who are these young ladies and gentlemen?

Joe: Sky and Cody, with my best friends from Germany, Bill and Gustav. I want them to have a perfect first date and I thought of you right away. And I want it to be so romantic for them.

Daniel: Sure on Sunday it can happen, but you have an hour early so we can set up.

Joe: Sure thing and thanks a mill. You don’t know how much it means to me. Bye.

Daniel: You’re welcome and I’m sure it means a lot. Good-night Joe.

Joe: Good-night.

I hung up and smiled to myself and thought about how I can decorate the place. I soon fell asleep. It felt like an hour from when I fell asleep. I woke up abrupt, from my dream. I dreamt that I was falling and I kept falling until I almost hit the floor. That’s when I woke up gasping for air. I looked around and saw the girls sleeping; I looked to my clothes and saw that I hadn’t changed into my jamies. So I changed and went back to sleep.