Prologue

______________________________________________________________________

2017 Note: *Sighs*

So you decided to read the book anyway, despite my warning in the description. It is for you rebels, that I am going to edit this book and slowly make it somewhat readable. Okay I'm over-exagerrating because it's slightly embarrassing for me - I did know basic grammar when I wrote this. I was just a little hyper-excitable is all. Be prepared for a lot of exclamation marks.

Since I'll be doing that chapter by chapter, the quality may suddenly drop to sub-zero when you get to the chapters I haven't yet gotten to. Bear with me friends, we can get through this together. 

_______________________________________________________________________

Prologue

The factory was dark and empty. All the windows had been sealed and the only way in or out was the secret passage leading to the station, hidden from sight. There was dust all over the place and all the machines had been switched off. Rust had formed on all their screws and bolts, clearly indicating how long ago this factory had been shut down.

There was an eerie silence that was set upon this place. A silence that said so much. There was no one here. No one, except me and him.

I slowly wrapped my finger around the trigger and noticed beads of sweat trickling down his forehead. I stopped for a moment, should I continue? The expression of fear and pain on this handsome man's face made him look so innocent, yet I knew otherwise.

He looked at me with a look of remembrance in his face, his blue eyes wide with shock. His toffee brown hair was messed up and his lip was bleeding from the when we had to snatch him away. There was something about him that really made me feel... awkward. Like I shouldn't be doing this.

But I couldn't betray my loved ones. The ones that HE had hurt.

Anger began to build up inside me, banishing every sense of guilt and sorrow I had for this man in front of me.

He muttered something I could hardly make out.

He was trying to distract me - I won't let that happen! I tightened my grip around my gun and pulled.

"I... Still love you Katelyn..."

A sudden pain went through my heart like I had just been stabbed. What had he just called me? My heart began to pound in my chest. I started to shake and felt the palms of my hands getting wet. What had I just done?

My head began to ache and flashbacks of the past flickered through my head like a film.

All those times... with him. The kisses, The secrets, The lessons...

The Love.

Andrew!