Chapter 15 - High on Hot Chocolate.

• Dedicated to Fatemeh - another wonderful friend.

Okay so I guess my story is dragging a bit and I don't really make sense but please! I'm a young girl who is being brutally tortured by exams! I've got one coming up soon - wish me good luck. If I think i've done well, I'll do an extra long chapter!!!!

Soz for the wait too, its just that I didn't have time.

ANYWAYS - Back to the story:

I am totally facing writers block.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 15- High on hot chocolate.

It was morning and the sun was streaming through the window, creating little patterns on the bedroom floor. A cool breeze was coming in from the open window and tingling Mara gently on her cheeks, as if she was being kissed by a ghost.

Mara woke with a start. Where was she?

The door abruptly swung open and in walked Jacob, obviously pleased with himself due to the giant smile planted across his handsome face. Mara stared at him for a bit, although she couldn't remember a thing from her past, she felt like she'd really known this man. Her lips were parted and she looked completely lost in space.

" Thinking about my handsomeness are you?." Jacob stated rather smugly. Mara raised an eyebrow, He was so full of himself! He handed her a cup of hot chocolate and she took it eagerly, wanting to taste some 'proper' food after that hospital trash. She gave him a warm smile that sent shivers through his body, shivers of guilt. He knew clearly that he was just using her, but it was something that had to be done, something he had been waiting for for a long long time... That hot chocolate, well, wasn't 100% hot chocolate, and it took everything in him to resist flinging the cup away from her. But it had to be done, he told himself sternly, thinking about the pain Andrew would feel to comfort himself. But even so, he couldn't help but feel this weird emotion that kept on striking him as if he had eaten a live Cobra, and it was devouring him inside out. Oh how he would regret this...

"JACOB!"

Jacob was pulled out of his thoughts by a beautiful angelic voice. His eyes focused to see Mara, obviously quite angry. She looked cute like that, a thought slid into his head that maybe, just maybe he could... He slid the thought out before he could think any further. No, he could not do what he was thinking. It would defy the whole point of using this girl to get revenge on Andrew.

But she was so innocent... His mind protested, but he held firm.

"JACOB! You perve! My eyes are up here!" He stopped his train of thoughts and realised that his gaze had landed on her *cough* chest, and had stayed there for a perturbing amount of time.

"It's not what it looks like, I was just lost in thought!" He put his hands up defensively.

Mara looked entertained and amusement flickered in her honey-amber eyes. She lazily brushed her dark brown hair out of her face and stared at him with a look in her eyes that sent daggers through his body. He gulped quietly. Looks like the drug in the hot chocolate had worked faster than he thought it would, and now here he was, with Mara - who would probably act like she had lost her mind for at least a couple of minutes.

"I feeeelllll sssooooo goooooodddd!!!!! " Her voice slurred, and now Jacob knew for sure that the serum he'd put in had worked. She threw off the duvet and jumped into Jacob's unexpecting arms, she slid her arms around his neck and entwined her fingers into his hair. Jacob began to get worried, he started to have his doubts on what this girl could do when she was out of control like this...  A sort of fear took over him - but he didn't know what it was he was afraid of. "lettts dddddddaance!!!!" she squealed at the top of her voice and began rocking in the sunlight, her body resting gently on his.