Chapter 14 - Forget Me Not

HEY! I'm really sorry for not writing for sooo long. Really sorry - I had a lot of stuff going on and i didn't get the chance...  

Anyways, I'm soooo happy for my story! (Which is kind of awkward considering i just made a character have a fatal accident...). Anyways, I have this new thing I'm doing to promote my story which might put some ppl off, soz - I really want ppl to read it! So here it is:

Once I upload my chapter, I will write another chapter but I won't upload it till I get at least a few comments and a new fan. Thats all.

No matter how long it takes.

So... If you wanna read on, comment and tell your friends!

Here's the next chapter:

Enjoy!

BTW This is from the POV of Jacob Knight... my mystery man.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 14 – Forget me Not

Shit. What had I done. I was a coward that's what. A coward. Why couldn't I have faced it like a man? Because I'm a coward. What should I do? Ugh... This was is so frustrating.

I had dashed away, away from the scene. I knew who she was, I'd seen her plenty of times before, with him - Andrew. Walking, talking, laughing - having a great time. With him. Ashley had told me everything... EVERYTHING.

My mind flickered back to a couple of weeks ago... Aah... sweet Ashley, innocent, innocent Ashley, how she had told me everything I needed to know...

Well, I have to admit, I didn't think it'd be so easy to get to him, but now I had found his weak spot, something I could easily use against him - Mara. An image of her flashed through my head briefly, I had seen her before, before she even knew Andrew.  

She hadn't noticed me though. I had just briefly looked into her amber green eyes and she had looked away and walked along. At the time I didn't really know her, but now. Now I know everything I need to know to use her against him. But I don't HATE her. I mean, I didn't really mean to knock her to the ground but... what psychotic monkey runs on to the highway like that? There's a reason bridges are built...

But I shouldn't have run away, no, that was wrong.

But what could be done? Besides, it's not like it's BAD for me or anything, this could be the chance I was hoping for...

I stared at myself in the mirror, and a ghostly image of Andrew looked back at me. We looked alike, very much so, Too alike in fact - we could almost be brothers - but we weren't. We just had one common family member - a father.

My head reeled as a picture of my mother came into it, how my father had left her when she was so young - and how she had been killed...

I looked back into the mirror again, no. No.

I was NOT Andrew's mere lookalike.

I was someone else. Someone that will ruin him.

Maybe it was this that I could use against him - YES! That is it! I could use Mara however I wanted, she would believe me!

A smile swept across my face and I quickly slid on my black shirt. I took out my phone and dialled a number I had traced a while back. This was going to be easy.

"Who's this?" Came a voice - one I hadn't heard in years.

I deepened my voice and began to speak in monotone. "I know you are Andrew Roberto, and I want to tell you a little secret about your mother. The doctors killed her - on purpose. And next is your little girlfriend. If you want to know more you must come see me at Gladstone Park near the pond. And be there in an hour."