chapter 1

This is my first, sorry for the mistakes. I'm editing it again. I was way too young when I wrote this, thousand's apologies. Do check out my other fanfictions. Hope you like it.

And do not translate this story without asking..

Copyrights!

Please let me know if you catch anyone doing it!

Thanks now you all can read the first part..
--------------------------------------------------

Diana's (POV)

I was walking down the street towards my house, while listening to my favourite band, One Direction. The best band in the whole world. I was obsessed with them, I was in love with them, I was thirsty for their voices.

And to be honest, my biggest dream was to attend one of their concerts.

Still walking down the street, I saw a car coming up. It began to slow down when it neared me. My heart started pounding in my chest so I started running. When I was out of breath, I stopped. What if it's a rapist? What if it's the boogie man? What if it's a human traf-- My thoughts were interrupted when the car stopped dead in its tracks, the door opened slowly while I stood on the spot, my body stiff, prepared to run if needed to. Getting out of the car, I saw a girl with familiar hair.

Curious to know who the girl was, I cautiously walked forward down the street, until I was facing the her.

I blinked once.

Then twice.

Then I burst out laughing.

With weird-shaped glassed on her face, neon coloured clothes and red lipstick on (nice combo) was my best friend, Ishita.

"Hey babe." she said, flipping her hair over the shoulder.

"What's up." I replied, giving her a weird look.

"Saw you walking all alone at night, thought I'll give you a ride?" She asked.

"Yeoh..."I drawled out with a suspicious look on my face.

Ishita, a special name for a special girl. Yes, you guessed right, she is from India. Last year she moved in Mexico, we became friends quickly, not only because she was my neighbour, but also my classmate. We shared out secrets and since than we've been like sisters. We shared our secrets and since than we've been like sisters.

Twin sisters.

Fraternal Twin sisters.

She parked the car in front of my house and we decided to have a night at mine. We started walking down towards my house. While walking and searching for my keys, she was buttoning her phone. Talking to boys, are we? I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

As we were climbing the stairs to my bedroom, she decided it was a good time to scare the ghosts out of me.

"WE WON! OMG! WE WON!" She screamed.

I gave her a confused look as I was watching her jump and trash around the hall.

"OMG, WE FREAKING WON! I AM GOING TO DIEEEE!"

"Wha-"

"HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS! WE WON! I AM SO NOT GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT MY LIFE FROM NOW ON. I AM SOOOOOOO FUC--"

"The hell are you talking about?!"

"Omg-" again with the omg's

"You will not believe."

"Whaaat?"I yelled in frustration.

"We won One Direction tickets to their next concert!"

What.
The.
Hell.

I was so shocked that my mouth hit the floor. I think I was even drooling.

We looked in each other's eyes and-

"AHHHH!" we both screamed, jumping up and down while holding hands, big smiles on our faces.

My mom opened the front door and gave us a weird look.
"The hell are you up to?"

We just giggled and got inside my bedroom (full of 1D posters), and closed the door, leaving a confused mom outside the room.

A/N
I hope you liked it!
I promise I will post new chapters!
Thanks!

            E D I T E D : 5/3/18