chapter 3

Diana (POV)

We reached in the lobby down the hotel room it was big, grand, it was beautifully maintained yeah of course after all it's a five-star hotel.

Ashley was standing at the entrance waiting for us.

We went to her and she instructed us to sit in the car.

The car journey was silent, Ashley decided to break the silence.

She complimented me and Ishita saying "You both look really gorgeous."

We both jumped with excitement and happiness and blushed to her comment and said "Thanks Ashley, so do you."

We smiled at her and she smiled back.

After about thirty minutes of sitting in the car, we reached at the venue.

It was a big grand garden, it was beautifully decorated with flowers, it was incredible, we stepped out of the car and followed Ashley.

Ashley instructed us in.
She said "We will meet the boys in a while so, take your seats there."
She pointed to a bunch of empty seats.

Me and ishita were not used to the party's like this. Posh people all over.
We began to feel awkward.
We were waiting from ten minutes for the boys to come.

Atlas there were screaming all over the garden as the boys entered.

We just stood there in shock. They were dressed in those casual suits in which they looked super-hot.
We couldn't stop admiring those four beautiful boys. They were shaking hands with everyone.

My eyes locked with the curly head once we shook hands and just stood their admiring each other. His eyes never leaving mine and a grin found its way to my lips.

Ishita shooed me and I was out of my dreams and so was he.

The boys were really sweet.
We took our seats as instructed and kept our gaze towards the boys.

That's when Ashley came to us and said that the boys have invited us with them to their place for meet and greet.

Our cheeks went red, we tried not to scream and stayed calm. She said it's after the party so we could enjoy.

We grabbed our glasses of wine and decided to hit the dance floor.

************************************

Author's note

I hope you all are liking it
Please tell me if any suggestions for the story
Triple update today yayayayya♥
Vote and comment♥