chapter 12

Harry's (POV)

No

I was going to tell her, I was going to tell her that, I like her.

Why, why did I come here.
God I want to collapse.

flashback-

"Hey hey don't cry now." I said.

"But I loved him so much but he left he just left." Diana said.

"Shhhhhh...diana its alright, i'm here with you okay?" I said, I didn't want her to cry.

"Ummmmm.. Harry can we go somewhere for a silent walk? Please." she pleaded, bathing her eyes lashes.

"Yeah sure why not, now come on my strong girl don't cry." I said and engullfed her in a tight hug, she hugged me back. We stayed like that for a while until she pulled back.

I like you Diana.

"Thank you Harry." She said with a smile. Oh baby,  keep smiling.

We went to a park, it was night time around nine so it was really silent. Great that's what she needs.

We walked for some ten minutes, the walk was silent, she murmured softly things to herself which I didn't ask.

We sat on the bench under a tree.

"God I can't take it anymore I wanna die" she groaned holding her head in her hands.

"Hey please calm down, look everything will be alright." I said calming her down.

"But he will not accept me now, and neither my heart will except him. He has hurted me two times, and that's way more than enough. But I just can't stop thinking about that horrible thing!" She rambled.

"I can understand diana, you just forget these things for sometime now. Look you need to take rest its our concert tomorrow you remember that right? You were so excited, weren't you?" I asked her.

"Yeah yeah, I m still excited and you are right i will think about this later." She said.

"So now shall we get going?" I asked.

"Yeah Harry thank you so much, you are really the sweetest person I have ever met." She said.

"Ohh come on we are friends right? So no thank you no sorry." I said and grinned.

I opened the car door for her, we got in and I started driving to her hotel.
She was staring at the window. i'm sure she was thinking about those things, but i'm glad she stopped crying I couldn't see her cry.

-----------end of flashback-----------

Ishita's (POV)

"Harder niall harder ohh god it feels so good I just don't want dia to come home now and see us in this position." I thought to myself

"Babe what happened?? You seem to be worried" Niall said in his sexy Irish accent.

"Uhmm nothing.. I love you niall." I said.

"I love you too my cup cake." niall said.

We heard the door get opened.
Niall hopped in my side covering ourself with the sheets, we were naked after all.

"Fuck" Diana and Harry said as they entered.

"Can't you knock and come?" I asked angrily.

"Yeah yeah, okay so now you want us to leave right?" Harry said glaring at niall.

"Uhmm yes of course " Niall said and laughed.

"Okay okay don't be to hard niall" Harry teased.

"Now go Harry." Niall said getting angry.

"Okay okay byee" Harry and diana said nd went out

We calmed down niall was staring into my eyes and I into his ocean blue beautiful eyes they were sparkling..

He leaned in closer to me and started kissing my neck line my hands tugged up in his hairs.

We were enjoying ourselves I loved him so so much and he too did I wish we stay like this forever.

--------authors note-------

Ahhh I tried to write the scene its my frst time so...sry if their are any mistakes...
I love you guyz hope you like it!
Vote★
Comment♥