chapter 8

Diana's (POV)

I felt so safe in his arms, It was the best feeling to be in his arms. I wanted to stay there as long as possible.

Right now we were In the car. None of us was speaking anything. There was an awkward silence in the car.

Harry spoke up atlast.
"Uhmm, Diana?"

"Yes Harry?" I replied.

"Would you like to come for another date, tomorrow after the concert?" He asked while showing off his dimples.

Should I go..?

My mind kept asking me questions if it was right to go, but I wanted to.

"It's okay if you don't want too, I can understand." He replied and smiled apologetically.

"I'm in." I said with a grin on my face.

"Thanks." He spoke up with a big smile.

He was happy, I loved to see him like that, with his dimples on and a cute smile across his lips.

He stopped the car in front of the hotel.

"Bye Harry, Thank you for today, I enjoyed alot. " I said while opening the car's door.

"Diana wait" He called.

"Yeah?" I replied.

He leaned in closer to me, he kissed me on my cheeks and sat on his seat with his face down and a smile.

I got out of the car with a wide grin on my face and waved him a goodbye.

I immediately missed him. Missed having his presence by my side.

I entered my room and realized that ishita was still not back.

I immediately took my phone out and dialed her number.

Call.

Me- "ishita were the hell are you now?"

She-"i'm sorry babe me and niall are still out, I will have my dinner with him today. "

Me-"You at least could have told this to me before babe."

I was clearly annoyed right now.

She - "i'm sorry babe, I had no idea for this we suddenly made a dinner plan"

Me-"okay enjoy with your boyfriend "

She-"shut the fuck up Diana, he is not my boyfriend "

Me-"ohhh oooww okay...okay I was just teasing! "

She -"hmm its okay I need to go di,nia is calling me byeee"

Me-"ohh so now he is so important huh?"

She-"dia..byee..."

Me-"*laughs* okay okay byee enjoy your date "

-------------end of the call-------------

I pushed my hair back and sat on the sofa remembering everything that happened today.

I skipped my dinner and went to bed.

I couldn't sleep, I was just thinking and thinking about the same thing about Harry, Today the way we were it was the best day of my life.

Finally I felt my eye lids getting heavy and a deep sleep slummbered me.

--------------------------------
Author's note

Hey guys so here's an chappie atlast...
As u all knw m gonna b busy this week....
I ll try my best to update....
But don't wrry....angels always help...(Ish)
Hope u like this chppie...
Vote and comment!♥