chapter 26

Diana's (POV)

Liam and Sophia left the house as they got a call from their friends,they had a important work so they informed us that they would be late.

Insha and Louis are still not home.
I guess they are having fun.That's good or else Insha would have killed me if she saw amaan and Taylor here.
It's not that she will hate it but imagine meeting your true love after 1 year and now he is with a famous pop star.

Ahh i'm lucky they aren't home..till now.
And now its almost time for amaan and Taylor to leave.

I heard doorbell ring.

"Ohh I guess Lou and Insha are home" niall snapped.

I got super tensed.
My eyes went open wide.

Amaan and Taylor glaring at me already.

"Shit i'm in trouble now" I muttered

"Uhmm any problem? Dia you look tensed." Harry whispered in my ears

(ahh it sent shivers down my spine..)

"Uhmm no actually Insha doesn't know that amaan is here uhmm so..." I was cutted off by him saying.

"Ohh uhmm understood don't worry I will talk care of it.." Harry said..

"Thanks " I snapped.

Niall soon opened the door.

Letting Insha and Lou in.
Their fingers were intertwined with each other.

And Insha's jaw drop when she saw amaan sitting up their.

Their was silence in the room till Lou spoke up.

"Uhmm hi ladz &Taylor & may I know who you are mate?."he asked to Amaan pointing at him..

"oh uhmm hi Louis I'm amaan.. Taylor's boyfriend"amaan said gathering stares from Insha.

She was still in a shock.

She shooked her head to me And gave me a deadly glare.

I was scared now..

"Uhmm hi Taylor" she said walking towards her and shaking hands..

She stepped in front of amaan..

"Hi amaan nice to meet you after a long time!" Insha said in a broken voice..

It seemed she is going to cry in no time.

Louis yawned and stepped for ward and put his arm around Insha's waist, pulling her to his side

Causing all of us to look at them in confusion.

Lou snapped.. "uhmm we are sorry we could'nt join you guys in here it seems you had alot of fun..we were out on a date.."

Niall and ishita started looking at each other face in confusion.

There was an awkward situation created over there.

And there was Harry to snap their dreadfull glares as he did some thing.

He turned the T.V on and their came their song.."what makes you beautiful"

He began to sing it loudly and dancing out showing his funny faces.

I tried to control my laugh but no use I was the one to laugh out my ass off..

Everyone in the room were giving us deadly glares.

"Come on boring people dance. It's my favorite song!" Harry said

"Uhmm I think it's time for us to leave right sweet heart" Taylor said as she stepped forward and pulled amaan to her side..

Insha's eyes were wide open.

"Uhmm okay byee guys visit again soon" I said.

"Yeah bye sista thank you for inviting us" amaan said while he came and hugged me..

I hugged him back.

"Thank you sweetie we had a great time byee.." Taylor said hugging me.

"Aww so sweet you both..I ll see you guys soon..byee" I said .

They walked towards the door to take a exit.

Everyone said bye to everyone except for amaan and Insha!...

As soon as they left, I ran and stood behind Harry

Because I could see anger building up on Insha's face and she was ready to burst out anytime.

"Who called up amaan and Taylor here?"Insha asked annoyed.

She wasn't angry any more as Lou gave her a understanding look and calmed her down by patting her shoulder.

Woah Insha never controls her anger but Lou succeeded in calming her down..

" uhmm Insha I did I just went up to amaan to ask how he is and coincidentally I found that he is here in London..so I called him up and we made this plan and he is now in a singing career and Taylor and amaan are in a relationship"I snapped and ran to Insha and hugged her tight saying "I'm sorry if you are angry for calling them up but I didn't mean to hurt you Insha i'm sorry.." I said and stepped back..

"Who said I'm angry I'm not I just asked...because I thought amaan would be still in Mexico with his family.." Insha said and gave me a small smile..

"Uhmm if you people are finished talking then can we have dinner now please I'm starving" none other than niall said with his puppy dog eyes...flashing on to everyone.

"Okay"everyone said in chorus.

Ishita prepared dinner for us, she was a good cook.

We all went up to the dining table and took our seats.

Ishita and niall sat together...followed by Louis and Insha who were whispering in each other's ears and insha smiling and blushing alot that's good.
I took a seat next to Harry.

Ishita made up sphagetti marinara

aahhh my favorite...

We all had the sphagetti and then we all headed to the living room.

Author's note

Ahh long chappie
I hope that you all like it
Merry Christmas everyone
Thank you lovely readers for the 700 readz♥
I love you all
Sorry if their are any mistakes..in the chapter..
Please vote and comment!♥