chapter 13

Diana's (POV)

"Ishita is mad seriously, Harry thank you for dropping me, you go and have rest now you have your concert tomorrow" I said.

"What no, where will you go?" He asked coming closer.

"Uhmm don't worry, I ll manage." I said with a smile and took a step backwards.

"No, no ways, i'm not leaving you here, you have to come with me to my place." He said.

"What no no, Harry I can't you go and have rest." I said sternly.

"You are coming, I don't know anything an that's final." He sternly replied, pulling me to the car.

There was no way he was listening, so I hopped in to the car and drove to his house.

"We are here." Harry said.

"Ohh uhmm, yeah okay." I said awkwardly stepping out of the car.

We entered the house, and my goodness it was so beautiful, it was massive, decorated, well maintained it was like my dream house.

"Come I will show you, my room" Harry said.

What he wants me to sleep in his room?
Hell no wait, will i sound dumb?

Diana focus.

"Yeah but I can sleep on the couch.." I offered and my cheeks were surely red till now.

He chuckled looking at me and said
"No you are not sleeping here, you are sleeping in my bedroom and I will sleep on the couch."he said sternly rubbing his neck.

"Okay okay fine." I said giving in.

We headed to the room, it was so beautifully furnished it had a black and white theme.

"Uhmmm Harry? I don't have clothes" I informed him.

Realizing I was still wearing my dress from tonight.

"You can were my t-shirt if you want to" he said with a smirk.

God he looked so hot. Am I really on planet earth, I'm going to wear Harry's T-shirt as if his clothes his T-shirt.

I nodded as he handed me a pair of sweatpants and his shirt

"okay so excuse me please." I said grabbing the clothes and waiting for him to walk out.

"Ohh uhmm Ok." he said. After staring at me for a minute

I started unzipping my dress but oh fuck, it was just not zipping down. I chuckled and I tried so hard to take it down but no my luck is so bad.

"Need help?"Harry said from behind me. my eyes widened seeing his reflection in the mirror.
My cheeks turned into a deep shade of red.

"Umm I'll manage" i said confidently.

"Well i dont think so." Harry said taking a few steps towards me,my heart throbbed faster my eye widened my mouth hung open.

His hands touched my bare back and goosebumps crossed across my body he pulled it down slowly his knuckles brushing against my skin leaving a burning sensation which i liked.No loved,it sent currents down my spine,I was loving it.
My eyse were closed feeling his touch.

"Done" he said and brought me in my senses.

"Ohh uhmm thank you" I said and ran towards the bathroom to change.

I got changed into Harry's tshirt.
It felt good, it ended right above my tigh it was so baggy so it was really comfortable.

"Thank you mr.styles"I said returning to the room.

My jawline dropped as I saw Harry shirtless showing off his abs.Gosh he was looking so hot.
I was staring at him for a few minutes.

"Like what you see?" He asked with a smirk.

"What no haha" I laughed.

"Heheh so you sleep here,i ll sleep on the couch okay?"he asked

"okay thank you Harry you are really helping me alot" I said

"It's alright we are friends okay?" He said

"Yeah good night Mr.styles" I said.

"Good night babe" Harry said.

My mind diverted to the nick name he gave me "babe".

Stop thinking of it Diana.

I lied on the bed wondering all the things happened today.

A tear slipped off my cheeks thinking about James but I controlled.
I didn't want Harry to see that i'm crying.
After some time I felt my eyes became heavy and sleep slummbered into me.

Harry's (POV)

I slept on the couch wondering about today.I was so regretting it, I was going to tell her I like her.

I will, I will do it I ll make her mine.

I slept after memorizing and thinking of all the events happened today.

Suddenly diana screamed and started crying loudly.
I ran to her bed and engullfed her in a tight hug it caused butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey hey what happened,why are you crying" I asked while rubbing her back.

"The..the...there was a man who killed me" She said all scared and crying.

"Hey hey you are alright okay? It was just a dream"I calmed her down in my arms.

"Harrryyyyy please stay with me please don't leave me please"she cried burrying her face into my chest..

I loved the feeling.

She was so scared so I decided to sleep with her in the bed .

"Shhh now i'm here okay? " I said and pulled her to me.

She pulled me back,we were sleeping so close there was no space between us she slept after some time but I was still staring at her....her beautiful face,eyes.she was so perfect.

--------------author's note----------

Another chappie
Hope you guyz like it!...
Vote ★
Comment♥!
I love y'll...