Chapter 1

Naida P.O.V

I'm alone in my Room for the last time. Four times already that I had to move i'm getting used to it but this time was special. I really hope that my mother keeps her promise. I'm always the new girl in every school and that sucks. I don't really have any friends just my mom. My mom was always there for me. She's everything to me, she's the only one I have in my life. I never had a bestfriend or a Boyfriend. In every school I was at I never had friends. Long  home walks alone, sitting alone every lunch at a table, never having a partner at projects and all that. I never experienced anything with friends. Never went to a concert or to a party. My mom knows what i'm going through and she just wants me to be happy now for once. Let's see if it works.

As I was staring at my room for the last time I hear heavy footsteps coming up the stairs and 5 seconds later my mom comes into my room.

Mom: " Hey Honey whats up? " she looks at me very sad.

Me: " Nothing just thinking. " After I said that a tear came rolling down my cheek.

My Mother comes and hugs me extremely tight.

She whispers into my ear " Babyboo it's going to turn out well this time believe me. "

Even if I wanted to believe her, I couldn't.