Chapter 3

Naida P.O.V

I was so tired as we arrived. Thank god that we already had our furniture transported three days before we got here or else I would've been so mad because the only Thing I wanted to do right now was take a nap. The living room is quite small but it's nice and cozy I really like that.

The first Thing I did was plop on our couch.  From the corner of my eye I saw my mother standing there looking very exhausted.

Me: " Mom come and cuddle with me."  She looked at me and came over.

I opened my eyes and I looked outside. It was already bright. I noticed that me and my mother had fallen asleep last night as we arrived. I searched for my mom but I couldn't find her so I decided to move in my furniture and start decorating my room. After almost two hours I finished. Damn I love my room already.

I went out of my room to look if my mother arrived but she still wasn't there so I thought if i'm already decorating my room why not do the bath and the kitchen? So i moved on and did that and I was finished after one hour with both.

So my mother still isn't at home and I didn't know what to do. We had no food and nothing to drink and I was starving so I thought that I could explore the neighboorhood and look if I find some take away so that I could buy something to eat for me and my mom.

As I walk around I eye everything. It's really rare I don't know something seems odd here but it looks really nice like in the movies when people move new to a house and there are those kind of neighboors where they come over to welcome you with a cake and a bottle of wine.

The street was endling so I turned to my right into a street and I saw a pizzeria and my mouth began to water since I was starving. As I got into the restaurant I found out that it also had a take away. point for me.

Man: " Hello welcome to Gloria. What's your order?"

Me: "I would like to have a pizza with olives and a pizza with ham please."

Man: " Your order will be ready in 8 minutes." I just nodded.

As I waited for the pizzas to be done my phone rang. On the display it said: Mom.

Me: " Yes Mom?"

Mom: " Honey where are you I just arrived home and the appartement was empty I thought something happened to you."

Me: " No mom everythings great I just went to get some food. I'll be back in 15 minutes."

Mom: " Okay Naida see you."

Me: " Yup bye."

I hung up. The pizzas were ready so I paid for them and said goodbye. I then walked the same way I came, back home. As I arrived my mother was sitting in the kitchen and then I saw two big bags so I guess she went grocery shopping.

Mom: "What did you get?"

Me: " I got pizzas and I bought you one too." She smiled at me. I handed her the pizza and I sit across from her. She opened up the box and looked at me.

Mom: " The last time we ate a pizza was a long time ago." I laughed and nodded.

Me: " That's true but see I didn't forget your favorite topping." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

Mom: " I love you babygirl." she leaned forward and gave me a kiss on my forehead. She makes my world complete i love her more than anything.