Chapter 8

Peete P.O.V

I'm really happy that I met Naida, she is the perfect bestfriend.

Delia is also a very beautiful Mother always sweet and caring. She gave us so much food thats crazy. I think I never ate that much for dinner.

The Dinner went really good. We laughed our asses off. We talked about Boys and most important Delia got to know me and she trusts me. She thinks I'm a special Guy and that she is really happy that Naida and I are bestfriends. She told me how Naida never had Friends before and that they moved a lot.

So as you can guess Naida can come to the Party tomorrow night. I'm so excited. Naida is very nervous because she only knows me but I told her she will get to know a lot of people.

The only problem is that she has to be home at 1 a.m. But since its the first time she goes to a party I think its okay.

Delia P.O.V

Peete is a really nice Guy. I'm so glad to see my daughter that happy. It's been a while seeing her like that. I got to know Peete pretty well and I trust him, thats why I told my Babyboo that she can go to that party but I want her to be home at 1 a.m.

I'm doing Pancakes right now since it's 10 in the morning.

Peete is sleeping on the couch since I offered him to stay over.

Naida: "What is this delicious smell?" She gave me a kiss on my forehead.

Me: "I'm cooking Pancakes darling." I smiled at her.

Naida: "Ohhhh good yummy." She went into the living room.

I smiled to myself as I watched her go out of the kitchen. I couldn't be happier.

Peete P.O.V

I felt as if someone was staring at me the whole time so I woke up.

As I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was Naida with a big smile on her face. I automatically smiled too.

Naida: "Hey Baby"

Me: "Whats up gorgeous why are you smiling like crazy?"

Naida: "I'm just really happy." She said in a singing voice.

Me: "Glad that you are"

We smiled at each other.

Me: "What is smelling so good?"

Delia: "Kids breakfast is ready." she screamed.

I guess that was the answer to my question.

We made our way to the kitchen and sit down. Delia made Pancakes. My absolute favorite breakfast.

I'm really excited about tonight.