Chapter 6

Naida P.O.V

I hope it really turns out well. I just want to be accepted for once. I really don't want to go to school yesterday was bad enough.

I go to the bathroom and do my makeup like yesterday. As Outfit I picked out some normal jeans and I put on a white sweater. I put on my favorite necklace. My father gave it to me when I was little and it means a lot to me. I got into my white convers and I was ready to kick off. I wasn't hungry thats why I skipped breakfast. My mother drove me to school and wished me luck. I kissed her cheek.

Now I know my way to all classes so thats good. I head straight to my spanish class. I made my way to the desk where I was yesterday. There wasn't anyone here so I guess I'm the first. As I sit there I began to think about everything but then my thoughts were interrupted by the bell. The room is now full of students. Mr. Mendez arrived too.

*Ding Dong*

Mr. Mendez: "Okay class show me your homework."

I pulled out my spanish book. I already did that yesterday in class. He goes around the room and he is looking if everyone did it.

*bum*

My head turned towards the door. There was standing a boy. He had a black jacket and some black pants. His hair was a normal brown. The teacher turns his head to look at him.

Mr. Mendez: " Why are you late Peete?"

Peete: " There was a lot of traffic."

Mr. Mendez: "Okay sit down. The next time you'll get an absence." He just nods.

I watch as he makes his way to my desk. He sits down beside me.

Peete: "I guess no one is sitting here right?"

Me: " No the seat is free."

Peete: "Okay thank you."

Peete took of his jacket, halfway trough the lesson. I notice that it's a jacket from 'the neighborhood'. I really love that band.

Me: "Hey I really like your jacket." He looked at me a bit shocked.

Peete: "Wait you actually know them?"

Me: "Yes I love their music."

Peete: "OMG thats so great." I smiled at him.

Peete: "Would you like to eat luch with me?"

I thought why not maybe we become friends.

Me: "I'd love to." He was smiling so big.

*************************************************************

I'm so glad that we have lunch now. We were both eating a sandwich.

Peete: "How come I never saw you before?"

Me: "Yesterday was my first day here."

Peete: "Oh I see." after some seconds he added "Yesterday I wasn't at school because I had a doctor's appointment."

Me: "Ahhh that's why you weren't here yesterday."

Peete: "Yup and so tell me a little more about yourself."

Me: "I don't know. What do you want me to tell you?"

Peete: "What are your hobbies?"

Me: "I love to read and to dance and i absolutely love video games."

Peete: "Thats awesome. I never met a girl who loves to play video games." I just laughed.

Peete: "So what games do you play?"

Me: "Pretty much everything but my favorite is anything from call of duty."

Peete: "You go girl."

Me: " And you? tell me your hobbies."

Peete: "Well I really like to do the makeup of girls and I love fashion."

Me: "Thats great I love that too and by the way you could totally do my makeup sometime."

Peete: "Omg yes!"

I'm really happy that I meet Peete. He seems so wonderful and super nice. I'm actually really excited to go to school again. I never was happy with school but I think this time it might change.