Chapter 4

Naida P.O.V

*Let's get lost tonight. You could be my black Kate Moss tonight. Play secretary I'm the Boss tonight and you don't give a f*** what they all say right? Awesome, the Christian in Christian Dior. Damn they don't make 'em like this anymore. I ask, cause I'm not sure. Do anybody make real s*** anymore?*

I slam my alarm clock off my bed table and groan . It's already 6 a.m. and I'm freaking out. So today is my first schoolday here in Seattle and I'm really nervous but kinda excited too to be honest. I stand up from my bed and I go to the bathroom to get ready. I have really straight hair and kinda long the color of it is a plain old dark brown sometimes it even seems black. My Nose is really little but somehow cute. My Lips are normal, nothing special. What you mostly never see are my ears they are pretty little and most of the time they are covered by my hair. Something I really like about me are my eyes. They are green mixed with gray. It's the only thing that makes me feel confident about myself.

I did my Makeup and then looked at my mirror. My Makeup is always the same I just apply eyeliner and put on some mascara. Today I did the luxe eyeline since it's my first schoolday and I always feel more confident with it than with the classic eyeline. As I look in the mirror I smile. I really like how it looks. I walk to my room and stand in front of my wardrobe. This is going to take a while until I pick an Outfit. After like 10 minutes I finally picked something out. I'm wearing white ripped skinny Jeans with a long black T-shirt and on the back it goes til my knees and in the front I did a knot so it looks like a normal T-shirt only that there's a knot. Then I put on my snapback and got my White Superstars on. So I looked at myself in the mirror and I smiled, I'm pretty happy. I went to the kitchen to eat my breakfast. My mom was already done but she was reading the newspaper like every morning. As I entered the kitchen she looked at me and smiled.

Mom: "Babyboo you look stunning."

Me: "Thank you so much mom and so do you."

Mom: "So what do you want for breakfast I can do you scrambled eggs or do you want some cereals?"

Me: "I'd love to have some scrambled eggs please." She nodded at me and got up to do them. After 3 minutes she was done and she passed me the plate. As I was eating she handed me a cup. I smelled what was in there and it was coffee. Goddamn she knows me so well. I smiled at her and thanked her. I was finished with my breakfast so I got up and washed the dishes.

Mom: " So are you excited?"

Me: " Yes but I'm really nervous."

Mom: "You can do that and you know it."

Me: "I know thanks mom." I leaned towards her and gave her a kiss.

Mom: " So go get your bag and let's go." I nodded and walked to my room. As I passed her she gave me a soft clap on my butt. I looked back and sticked her my tongue out. She just laughed. As I got to my room I grabbed my Backpack and thought let's do this.

As we got to the car I was shaking. I'm super nervous. My mom started the car and than she put the Radio on.

* Hello from the outside. At least I can say that I've tried.To tell you I'm sorry for breacking your heart, but it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you appart anymore.*

I like this song so I was really enjoying it, that I even forgot how nervous I was. My mother stopped the car in front of such a big building, so I guess this is my School. My mother looked at me gave me a kiss and wished me good luck. I just smiled and got out of the car. I waved at her as she drove away. I took a big breath and made my way to the building.

As I got into the School I searched first for the secretary, since I have to get my schedule. After 5 minutes of searching I saw a big sign, there was written "Secretary". I just followed the sign and after like 2 minutes I was standing right in front of the secretary. That wasn't really hard. I hope I find the way to all my classes. I knocked on the door and went in. There was standing a beautiful woman and I think she was about 22 years old. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

Secretary: "Welcome how can I help you?"

Me: " Hello I'm a new Student and I need my schedule."

Secretary: "Could you tell me your Name please?"

Me: "Yes sure, my name is Naida." She searched in some papers and after some seconds she handed me my schedule.

Secretary: "Welcome to your new School Naida. Have a great start." She smiled.

Me: "Thank you." I smiled back.