Chapter 7

Naida P.O.V

Right now we had our break and I was sitting with Peete. He told me some things about People at School. He said there are some nerds, some jocks and then bitches but I actually wasn't really surprised since there are always People like that in every other School.

He told me a lot about himself and he's a really great guy and plus he's gay. I love gay People since they understand you better and they're always so fun to hang around with and you can actually fangirl a lot about hot guys.

Right now he's doing my Makeup. He's really good at it. Better than me to be honest. He's really careful he always asks if I'm okay because I'm one of those Girls when someone else does my Makeup I always flinch.

It turned out beautiful.

*After School*

Peete: "Sweetie would you like to go grab a Starbucks? since it's Friday we've got time." he gave me a sexy wink at the end.

I'm laughing way to much since he tries so hard so I happily say "Sure my boy."

We got into his car and zoom off to the next Starbucks. My favorite Drink at Starbucks is Caramel Macchiato and Peetes is Cool Lime Refresher but we actually love every Starbucks like how can you not?

As soon as we got our Drinks we went outside and enjoyed the sun a little. It was so pretty. The Birds were singing and the Flowers were blooming. The Atmosphere was absolutely breathtaking. The Silence was interrupted by Peetes voice.

Peete: "There is a Party going on tomorrow are you in?"

Me: "Oh really? I'm not sure since I don't know a lot of People and I'm really shy."

Peete: "Ahhh come on Naida this is the perfect opportunity."

Me: "For what?"

Peete: "To get to know People."

Me: "Yes but I'm not positive about this and my Mother wouldn't probably let me."

Peete: "I can talk to her if you want to?"

Me: "You really don't have to do that."

Peete: "I'll do anything for my bestfriend you know."

I was a little in shock. He just called me his bestfriend. I never had a bestfriend besides my mom.

Me: "Alright bestfriend." I gave him the biggest smile.

I don't really know how it feels to have a bestfriend but it already felt so good. We finished our Starbucks and made our way to his car.

While I was getting into the car Peete asked me "So should I now talk to your mother?"

Me: "I'll try it first and if she doesn't let me I'll call you to come up is that good?"

Peete: "great!"

When we arrived to my Apartment I told him to stay in the car. As I opened the front door I yelled "MOM?" "MOM WHERE ARE YOU?"

Mom: "Honey in the kitchen." I walked into the kitchen

Me: "Hey Ma" I kissed her on the forehead.

Mom: "Where have you been? School ended 90 Minutes ago."

Me: "I Know I forgot to call you but I was with my bestfriend at Starbucks." I smiled really big since I just told her that I have a bestfriend.

Mom: "Oh wow who's the lucky girl?" I laughed at her.

Me: "It's a boy." My mom looked at me a little bit amazed.

Mom: "A boy?"

Me: "Yes his Name is Peete and he's a really sweet guy."

Mom: "I'm so happy for you honey." She gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Me: "Yes and Mom there is still something."

Mom: "What is it babygirl?"

Me: "There's a Party tomorrow and Peete wanted me to go with him and now I wanted to ask if I can go with him?" My mother stayed silence for like 7 Minutes and then she looked at me.

Mom: "I would like to meet Peete."

Me: " I could invite him over for dinner?"

Mom: "Thats a great Idea."

I told her that I was going to get him. I walked out of the kitchen and out of the Apartment and down to the car where Peete was waiting.

As soon as he saw me he smiled at me.

Peete: "And how did it go?"

Me: "I don't really know how it went but she wants to meet you." after 5 seconds I added "Would you like to stay for dinner?"

Peete: "Sure! glad that I'm going to meet your mom." I just laughed.

Me: "So now come on get your sexy ass out of that car!" I joked.

Peete: "Coming mamasita!" He did some weird Dance while he said that.

We walked into the Apartment and I called my mom to come. She walked out of the kitchen and into the hall where we were standing.

Mom: "Well Hello you must be Peete." She stretches her arm out and Peete took it and shaked it.

Peete: "Yes I am. Nice to meet you Mrs......." He looked at me afraid since he didn't know the Name.

Mom: "Delia. just call me Delia." She smiled at him.

Peete: "A beautiful Name for a beautiful woman." My mother blushed.