ii.

What's your nationality? Wonder if there more of ya'. She's got my attention, she's confident. Oh no no, oh no no, she's confident...

Christopher Brown

She had six drinks in the last two hours and she was already in her zone. She pulled me out of VIP down to the dance floor to dance with her. Me U & Hennessy was blasting through the club. Once we got to the floor she started grinding and rolling her hips. It started to turn me on as a smirk started to appear on my amazed face.

She turned around and grabbed my hands placing them on her hips. Then she swiftly turned back around. I moved along with her just letting her guide me. I looked down at her and observed her body. The way her hips moved, her perfectly shaped ass, her perky breasts. She brushed her ass up against CJ while still grinding as the song was fading out.

"Alright Imagine, it's about time for you to get some sleep." I sighed then chuckled. She started whining as I brought her to the main entrance where Red and Jess were devouring each others faces. I snapped a couple times getting their attention. We made our way to the parking lot dodging fans and a couple paparazzi.

I picked Imagine up bridal style placing her in the back seat. She started feeling on me as i put her seat belt on. I laughed to myself at the way she was acting. I know not to let her have too manny drinks if I ever take her out. After she was settled Jess hopped in next to her as i got in on my side and pulling off.

"Andrewwww, go get mommy a wet toweeell." She slurred moving her head from side to side. Andrew? This girl was real deal drunk."Where we dropping yall off at J?" Red asked turning and looking at her. "My apartment complex, imma let Mage stay the night. Her ass gon have a hell of a headache later." She shook her head taking a quick glance at a now sleeping Imagine.

I followed the directions J was telling me up until we made it to her apartment complex. We all piled out of the car as I put my hoodie on to avoid any fans or whatever. Then i picked Imagine up and kicked the door closed and locking the car right after. We walked in to the building following J to the elevator.

"Is she alright?" A middle aged white woman asked like she was concerned. I kept my head down. "Yeah Mrs.Cynthia, ya know she had a long night so we're all just gonna crash at my place." The lady nodded and stepped off on the same floor going in the opposite direction of us. Jess unlocked her door letting us in. "Damn J, this dope as fuck." I mumbled looking around her apartment.

She flipped her hair,"Well ya know i try." She smirked. I placed Imagine on one of the couches. Red wandered off being nosey while I looked in the fridge. A nigga was hungry. I found some left over wings and decided i would eat those, Jess wouldn't mind. I put them on a plate and put it in the microwave. While i was waiting i plopped down on the other end of the couch and turned the tv on. I flipped through a couple of channels until the microwave went off. I stood up and shuffled into her little kitchen taking them out.

Jessica Luciana Miller

Mario followed me out of my bathroom into my bedroom. He grabbed me from behind by my waist. Me, Mario and Chris went way back. Mario wasn't , I don't necessarily think, my first love. I mean we were young and on and off. So, it was hard to tell that we really had that strong connection or feelings. I softly pulled away from his grip.

"Yo wassup witchu', being distant and shit?" He pointed out followed by my sighs. "Mario I- it's just the fact that you and Chris come back in my life after all these years with no communication. Then on top of that you want to kiss all over me and call me 'baby'. It just...I don't know never mind." I retorted. His brows furrowed just as he was about to say something back, but there was a knock on the door. "Come in." I instructed. Chris appeared from behind the door.