vii.

Even though I'm not your man, you not my girl. I'ma call you my shawty...

Imagine

I turned over wrapped in someone's arms. My eyes shot open, but I was at ease when I realized who it was. Scenes from last night replayed in my head as I watched him sleep. I never thought I would be in the same bed naked with Chris Brown. I don't want to say it, but I really wanted him to stay after last night.

I had never felt like that before. Not even with Andrew's father. I got up and shuffled to the bathroom. I used the restroom and started the water. While it heated up I tied my hair up and my attention was now on the diamond necklace. I touched it as I admired it.

Snapping out of the trance I took the necklace off and sat it on the counter. I didn't want to mess it up or lose it. I stepped in the shower with my wash cloth in hand. I was just standing in the shower for a good few seconds when a pair of arms snaked around me.

I wasn't scared because I knew it was Chris. "Good morning beautiful." He kissed my neck. I shivered a bit. "Good morning handsome." I can't lie it was awkward being in here like this, but I liked it. I turned around still in his arms. His tall figure fit perfectly with my small one. I just admired him as he talked.

"Imagine." He said

"Hmm." I answered still admiring him.

"What you want to do today? I leave around 6." He moved his hands up and down my bare sides. I shrugged and we started washing up. I stepped out on the bath mat and grabbed my towel. Chris just walked out straight butt ass naked. I turned up my nose at his actions.

"Umm. Sir, this is not your house you cannot and will not walk around in my house butt ass naked." I crossed my arms.

"Girl please. I do what I want when I want." He sucked his teeth

"Yes in the comfort of your own home." I added

"This home ain't comfortable at all." He shrugged

"Excuse me, it was the whole time you were staying here." I shifted my weight to my right leg.

"This house too small." He said slipping his boxers on.

"If it's too small then buy me a new one, since its too small and uncomfortable." I said sarcastically

"Aight bet." He then walked out.

Turning on my heels I walked over to my dresser to grab some undergarments. I sat down on the bed and applied lotion to my body. As I started to put my underwear the doorbell rang.

Slipping on my robe I walked out of my room and down stairs. Just as I was walking by the kitchen Chris walks out in some gym shorts and a wife beater.

"I got it go on and get dressed."

"You sure?" I raised an eyebrow

"Yes." He said motioning me away.

Making my way upstairs I walked into my room closing the door behind me. I grabbed my perfume and sprayed a bit all over my body. I pondered on what I would wwar today. I didn't know to be casual or what.

We never decided on a place to go. I just settled on some black tights with a black t-shirt with some teal heels to match the pop of blue color on my Nirvana shirt.

"Damn." Chris muttered from the doorway.

"Creep." I laughed before turning back to my mirror. He soon appeared in the mirror behind me. Gently massaging my shoulders he maintained eye contact through the mirror.