xii.

Had her on the sidelines, now she going bye bye. Used to come through, hit it, pull off like a drive-by...

{previously}

"Wassup?" I answered

"I have to tell you something."

"Aight, shoot."

"I wanted to tell you earlier, but I didn't know if I could, but you need to know even if you don't feel the same way."

"What is it?" I sighed

"I..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hold on." I got up going to open my door after hearing a knock. I looked through the peep hole before unlocking the door to find a bag on the floor.

I stepped all the way out of the room looking both ways down the hall to see if anyone was out there. I slowly picked up the bag and brought it in with me. I sat it on the couch and went to get my phone off the bed.

"Aight so what you have to say?" I spoke walking back towards the couch and un zipping the bag. I picked up a note that sat on top and began to read it. The note read: Remember 11:00. toss the gun in the Chicago river and text this number when its done. Use the burner phone inside and toss it in a trash far away from the river. Don't let me down. She sighed and then started to speak.

"I... I think I love you, but that's not it." she started to speak lowly. I dropped the note and frowned sitting down on the couch.

"You what?"

"I think I love you Rio. It's fine if you don't feel the same, but that's besides the fact. I needed to tell you that... I think i'm pregnant." She said startig to cry over the phone.

I sat there frozen. I felt as if I couldn't move a muscle even if I tried. My heart sunk a little. It was no way she could be pregnant. The last time we fucked I used a condom for sure. She was probably just tryna trap me like these other sneaky bitches. I started to get pissed the more I thought about it. I inhaled and exhaled deeply.

"You know what, i'm sick of this shit. Y'all hoes always tryna trap a nigga in yall bullshit. Fuck is you saying, you think you pregnant?!!"

"W-what? Rio are you fucking kidding me? Why would I wanna trap you, that's the stupidest shit I've ever heard. And Rio im a month pregnant, I wouldn't lie about no shit like that." She sobbed

"Yeah okay. If you are it aint mine I always used a condom." I spat picking up the gun. Right now this idea of Juelz wasn't looking too bad to me.

"MARIO!! Ihave only been with you for the past few months. Can't say the same for you, but i'm not gone let you sit around and dog me out like I did some foul ass shit." She yelled back.

"Sidney you a foul ass bitch." I spoke nonchalantly. She scoffed and got even louder with me.

"And Mario you a bitch ass nigga. You a nigga that can't do shit for himself and live off other people. You a useless ass nigga. Fuck you!!" She spat hanging up in my face. I got even more pissed because she aint know shit about me. I thought I could trust her just a lil bit, but I guess not. I stood up and grabbed my all black hoodie and slid it on before putting the gun in my waist ban. I put the burner in my pocket before grabbing my hotel and car keys and walking out.